Feeling horrible, ugly, and fat

Options
I have been trying SO incredibly hard to eat right and work out, and this past weekend for the first time I let myself over eat. And then today has been a bad food day because I'm at my uncle's house, I am one of his care takers, and I was running late so I can only eat what he has here. I feel SO guilty! I'm bloated and all because good old TOM is about to visit, and I seriously hate how I look. I haven't been this down on myself is so long. I feel fat, ugly, stupid for over eating. I'm suppose to go on vacation this week with my family and i'm just depressed and don't want to go. The whole point of the trip was to go shopping because I was sure I would be at my 2nd goal and I'm still not there. I know this is horrible, but I truly just don't like ANYTHING about myself right now! I'm sorry to vent, I just REALLY need some support and motivation :(

Replies

• carrotstick2012
    Options
    Hang in there - it's the big picture that counts, not one or two off days. TOM wouldn't help either. I won't weigh myself leading up to that! Keep at it. You'll get there.
  • sfoxy219
    sfoxy219 Posts: 103
    Options
    *hugs*
    I'm really sorry your feeling this way. Losing weight is a hard battle, don't beat your self up if you slip here and there. Learn from your mistakes. What did you eat and why? Remember that and don't do it again. As for your trip, i'm sorry your not at your goal but try not to let that get in the way of having a good time.

I really wish I could say more but I suck at this type of thing.
  • DSCLBD
    DSCLBD Posts: 40
    Options
    Take a deep breath and blow all the negativity out on your breath ... then when you can, turn on some music and just dance (vacuum if you have to at the same time so you don't let the lack of self confidence you are feeling take over). Keep going till you are smiling. Make sure you find some time to sit or walk in the sun (you need to get your daily dose of vitamin d and the best place is from the sun) as a lack of vitamin d can cause negativity and depression. Then make sure you are having a daily iron supplement or a multi for women with enough iron in it ... especially if you are due for TOM.

Chin up chickie, do not let the negativity take you over. Stick to water for beverages to help flush out your system and it will make you feel better! And the fact is you are still on here so you haven't given up, just hit a bit of a rough patch on your path. Take a step to the side and start walking a new path - start a new goal today and work on that. The goal you feel you have not managed to accomplished is now in the past - time to start fresh ... start NOW!