Halfway There!! (52lbs Gone!!)

Options
concerto3
concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
Okay SO! I hope the photos work, or if someone could be so kind as to fix them for me!
I started out at 233lbs, The first picture of me in brown with the puppy I *think* was taken in 2009. The other before photos are dated as March 2010 in my Camera.
Some Stats:
Starting Weight - 233lbs
Current Weight - 180lbs
Height - 5'2 or 5'3
Clothing size to start - 18/20 jeans, 2xl Shirt
Current Sizes - 12 jeans, Medium/Large Shirts, The Dresses are 12s

My Goal weight is around 130, and I need some motivation boosting, as I've been at a plateau for awhile now :(

comparison.png
This Red and Black Dress was my original Goal Dress, please note the before picture, I couldn't get it over my head! Now it's too big!
RedandBlackDress.png
Ughhhh... I looked 9 months pregnant... Better now though!!!
Bra.png
This dress is also too big now!!!
BlackDressProgress.png
Current me in Street Clothes
180lbs.png

Replies

• LoseItJourney
    LoseItJourney Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Keep it up!

your my new inspiration!

Im only on size bigger than your start - I can't wait to feel all the awsome things you have!

Your doing amazing.
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    you are doing fantastic! Keep going and you'll be there in no time. haha i love how your goal clothes are now too big. XD
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Looks like a little shopping is in order! Congrats. :flowerforyou:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Your looking good! You say you have been at a plateau, Im no expert but have read on here a few girls say they up their calories and finally get off of a plateau, I read one person said it may take a few weeks. Luckily I have not hit one yet! Keep up your great work, you look like me trying to get into clothes that don't fit & Yay they are too big now!!!
  • emlee0630
    emlee0630 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • concerto3
    Options
    The first photo got cut off a bit, there's quite a bit more to it than that! (Two more photo pieces!)

A few more things: Mostly NSV

I can feel my hip bones when I lay down for the first time ever.
    Down to 34 inches for my band size, started at 40, lost 1 cup size, down from a DDD to a DD.
    When I go to rest my hands on my hips, they actually go on my hips, instead of my love handles, that was a bit to get used to actually, I'd aim higher and my hands would fall!
    All my rings are in desperate needs of resizing to the point I can't wear them anymore!
    I can't think of anything else, but I'll post if I do!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    way to go! I can't wait to be where you are!
  • Jessintherain
    Jessintherain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    GREAT work!

That's really awesome.

Only thing missing is a victory smile on your face!
  • concerto3
    Options
    Thanks everyone so far!!!! It's been a long hard road but it feels great to be halfway there finally!!!

There is actually a victory smile on my face in many of the photos I cut off, but my Fiance was making me make stupid funny faces haha so they needed to be cropped!! YessiOR

I have done a ton of shopping, but lots of what I bought is too small because I'm not wanting to buy anything that fits right now because I seem to shrink out of it all! I can't believe my initial goal dresses are all too big now, when I was a size 20, I thought a size 12 was simply a dream! Now I'm looking at single digit sizes soon!

Trust me everyone, if I can do it, you can do it, I am the queen of excuses!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    you look awesome - you should be very proud of yourself. keep up the great work. you are an inspiration :)
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    Lookin' good!! Suggestion for the plateau ... mix up the diet and the exercise. It confuses the body and tends to get it moving again. Plus, doing the same thing is booooooorrrrrrrrrriinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg zzzzzzzzzzzzz:yawn:
  • concerto3
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!!! <3 It feels great to be an inspiration! I aim to be a Personal Fitness Trainer, and start school in September for it! I hope I can inspire my clients with my story and help others achieve great results!!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You're doing fantastic :)
  • concerto3
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!

I'm feeling super frustrated tonight, but I did well today food-wise, just down on myself. I think my plateau problem is that I haven't been strict on my exercising, I feel lazy, how do you get the motivation to get off the couch and get to the gym or even do a work out at home??
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great Work. it's paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!