T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) TEAM - Week 28

Options
13»

Replies

• prayerfulmom
    Options
    ok, i'm a mind changer today. but not there is anyone to hold me accountable:cry:
    i'm changing my goal weight. I know where i felt good last time. If i get there and want to go lower I will. So new goal weight.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    ok, i'm a mind changer today. but not there is anyone to hold me accountable:cry:
    i'm changing my goal weight. I know where i felt good last time. If i get there and want to go lower I will. So new goal weight.

fix your ticker, now i don't know what your goal weight is! :wink:
  • Lorann
    Lorann Posts: 107
    Options
    Ok I got the point LOL after getting a couple messages in my mail I thought I better post something :laugh:

So just to let you all know ... everything is going really well ... I was hoping to hit the 50lb mark by tomorrow but I don't think that is going to happen because of TOM, but that's ok because I finally broke down and went shopping this evening, it;s been pretty yucky weather here and I really didn't have any pants to wear but I also didn't want to buy any that weren't going to fit next month. Anyways so I went and bought a pair of jeans and a couple shirts .... OMG size 18 for the jeans (was size 24) how the heck did that happen, I was so amazed when the 20's were to big. And I had to get new undies the other day and I got XL's not 3X or 4X... what an amazing feeling... I'm so close to the regular sizes and out of the plus sizes for good!!

This week has been going great ... eating well, logging everything and drinking lots of water. Not sure what weigh in will be like tomorrow because of TOM but I know next week it will be gone.

So yeah that's about it... oh and just to let you know its all Crazybee and Sheila's fault as to why I'm not posting much ... between being back to work and working all the farms on fb I haven't had much time to post :laugh: I will keep posting though ... and thank you for the reminders :smile:
  • prayerfulmom
    Options
    that is awesome Lorann!!!! Congrats on your non scale victories.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Great success Lorann!

Prayerful ~ great job on your exercise goals- and hey, it's your goal and you can change it if you want!:happy:

Adopt4 - You da bomb girl! Thanks for checking on me!

Cyndeebee - glad the drugs are working! Hope you are alllllll better today!

This week has been insane! I am being smothered by my son (he' feeling guilty for a BIG mistake he made) and all he wants to do is hang out with me! I would have thought I'd love having him spend lots of time with me (he's twenty ~ so hasn't had much time for mom in the last couple of years), but honestly all this togetherness is cramping my style ~ lol!

I have not exercised ONCE this week! How lame is that??? I'll get back on track this weekend. That's my pledge ~ If the boy wants to hang out still, he's just gonna have to exercise with me!

See you all tomorrow for weigh in - though I won't be able to post until tomorrow night - see you then!
    lulu
  • manda1111
    manda1111 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hey,
    Well I learned the vacation lesson the hard way. I gained 1 lbs from a week with the hubby and 2 lbs from vacation to see the sister. I'm back at home though, in controll of diet and regular exersize so I'm sure that in a few weeks I'll be back on track.

SW 198, GW135, CW 174 = +2lbs