One year later.... (with pics)

Here I am one year later, 46 pounds lighter, 4 sizes smaller, and almost unable to believe it! This is the first time this has ever been a success!

There is much more road to travel....but at long last.....on yonder horizon....I see the thin woman I will be, beckoning me.

GetThumbnail.aspx?FileID=1031523&Thumbnail=Default

OH Good lord!!! It's not gone from photbucket....I don't understand!!!! Thanks for all the help from below, but it's just not working!! Hallelujah, I finally got it!!

Replies

• laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Do you have this pic in your MFP photos? If not upload it and then follow these instructions...

Right click the image and go to "copy image URL"

Then go to your thread and post [ img ] Insert Copied Url here [ / img ] without the spaces
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 549 Member
    I tried to fix the pics, but there seems to be an issue with where the pics are located...
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    It says the image has been moved or deleted..

:ohwell:
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Here I am one year later, 46 pounds lighter, 4 sizes smaller, and almost unable to believe it! This is the first time this has ever been a success!

There is much more road to travel....but at long last.....on yonder horizon....I see the thin woman I will be, beckoning me.

DSCF0039-1-1.gif

Don't use caps for the img...
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Wow, congratulations Ruthie, you are looking awesome!!! Sorry I've been kind of lazy here but with work and my shoulder problems, I don't seem to have much energy left at the end of the day. You have done an amazing job and I know you'll have even more success the rest of the way. Hoping to get enough money to rent a car to make it down to see you some weekend before it really gets hectic with work. So glad to be your friend and keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!