Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home

Options
Hi, Iam new to this and was wondering if anyone else does Leslie Sansone's walk away the pounds at home, and if so how do you enter that information into the exercise tracker ?? Thanks a bunch :D

Replies

• Luma1
    Luma1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I googled calories burned and they have great calculaters, just enter the minutes walked or arobic minutes, can't guarentee it but its a start, keep up with Leslie they r great workouts!!
  • njones1107
    Options
    Thank you !! I have done her workouts before and got great results. She is super easy to follow and I couldn't imagine working out to anyone else. lol Thank you for replying, I will try that :)
  • Snicketlab
    Options
    Leslie is great! I think I have every DVD she's made. I've been working out to her programs for years, because she is so easy to follow! Usually what I do is enter "walking" and "4 mph" (because her workouts are about 15 minutes per mile). Then enter the amount of time you walked. Leslie said in one of her DVD's to figure about 100 calories burned per mile, and Myfitnesspal gets you pretty close to that number. Hope that helps!
  • njones1107
    Options
    Thank you AnnaWeber !!! I do love her workouts, I like the 3 mile the best. It kicks my butt for sure, but I feel awesome afterwards ...... after I catch my breath of course. lololol
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Leslie is great! I think I have every DVD she's made. I've been working out to her programs for years, because she is so easy to follow! Usually what I do is enter "walking" and "4 mph" (because her workouts are about 15 minutes per mile). Then enter the amount of time you walked. Leslie said in one of her DVD's to figure about 100 calories burned per mile, and Myfitnesspal gets you pretty close to that number. Hope that helps!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I am apart of a Leslie group on here. Go under the group button snd search her name. Within that group there is a monthly challenge thread. We set mile goals for the month and post our results as they go.

I try to get at the very least the 1 power mile done a day. nd try for the 4 mile power challenge every other day.

She is great and so easy to follow.