Newbie to the forums

Options
Hey! Just signed up today, because an online friend told me about this website and said it was a good way to track all the food I'm eating.Lately I've noticed I packed on a few pounds over the holidays and I'm trying to burn it back off!

Replies

• KrisC1122
    KrisC1122 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!

I have had this account since January. But today is the first day Ive actually tracked! Good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me!
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I joined on January 6th and have tracked ever since...I think it works! :) You can add me if you like! :)
  • Mojo2470
    Mojo2470 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi all

my co worker told me that her daughter lost 2 dress sizes by using this site... I hope this helps.. I am eating heathy but doing this

on my own I guess is just not enough because I am not conisistant with my workouts..

any advice?
  • Lixae
    Lixae Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I'm hoping to discipline myself out of my bad eating habits and it's great to hear so many people have had success.
  • MarthaZam2012
    Options
    Hi My name is Martha . Mother of three beautiful babies . Two boys & one little girl :) Stay at home Mommy. I used Myfitnesspal when it 1st came out after I had my daughter I lost 35lbs. I gained it all back after becoming a memeber of a local Chrisitan church (Good Fellowship ) what can I say . he-he. It's time for a change & start eating right. If you need any advise on weight loss please feel free to send me a messgae C: Love making new friends.