can someone help me find this saying????

Hi,
I once got a saying/picture from here and it had women running..it said something like coming in last....and talked about never starting...????

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    lapping-couch.jpg
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Google.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Hi,
    I once got a saying/picture from here and it had women running..it said something like coming in last....and talked about never starting...????

LMAO! I've been trying to find that same poster. I think. The one I'm thinking of said something like "If you don't want to start over, then don't quit" or something like that.

I've been searching for weeks now. So frustrating.
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Here it is

runningmotivation.jpg
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Nice one. Not what I am looking for.
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Found these, don't know if they are what your looking for, but they're still cool...

31de0055.jpg

65c4a922.jpg

d0e60f62.jpg

a9ce2532.jpg

cf370f1a.jpg

e66198dc.jpg

ca575c13.jpg

534bb433.jpg

65c4a922.jpg
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    If you edit your post and change all the IMG to lowercase img the pics will show here.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Thanks for sharing!
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    If you edit your post and change all the IMG to lowercase img the pics will show here.

thank christ i finally figured that out. what a pain in the butt! thanks for the heads up :) always been able to just cut and paste the share link based on site codes, never had to manually change them. LOL
  • You should join Pinterest! There is a fitness section that has lots of motivational pictures/articles/quotes. (I also find loads of other great things on there.... tips and tricks, recipes, beauty advice ect)

www.pinterest.com