How much can your weight change...?

Options
For example.. If you weigh yourself when you wake up, and again at night, of course your weight wont be the same.. Would be more due to what you ate during the day?, or why does it happen??

Replies

• carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Most of it will be water gain. You will always weigh less in the morning when you first get up, then as you eat and drink through the day your weight goes up. It is very important to get the right amount of sleep at night, that's when your body is using all the calories to maintain all your bodily functions.
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I usually weight 2 pounds less in the morning than at night after working out.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I usually weight 2 pounds less in the morning than at night after working out.

frustrating isnt it? lol
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    usually it's best to pick a time, morning or night, and always weigh in at the same time. I can fluctuate between 2-5 pounds during the day, but my official weigh-ins are always in the morning.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I fluctuate up to 3-4 lbs. I have a slow digestive system, so food, water weight and bowel matter will play into the increase.