Color Run!

Options
http://thecolorrun.com/

Has anyone done this?? It looks like SO much fun!!! It's not by me until August 25, so I *SHOULD* be running a 5k easily by then. Almost dont with C25K (week 7!!), and feeling good with it.

This is a goal now...

Replies

• alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the KCMO Color Run on June 30th. So excited!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the one in February! So excited!!
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    I never heard of this! I SO want to do this! But there is no where close to me! I am going to be living through all of you!

Good luck!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    We are planning on doing the one in Vegas next winter!!
  • RunningAggie
    Options
    Just found out one's coming here in August! I can't wait!! My friend does them and her pics make it look like the best time!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    It was here today in ATL! Wish I was prepared enough to have gone. Hopefully I can participate next year!

I also wish I could do Warrior Dash this year...I'd be ready by then. It's just way too far out there to go :(
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Can't wait till the registration opens for NYC. It seems like such a fun run to do...it may even be my first. It's not a timed event, more about having fun.

I want to do a warrior dash also...but I'm not where I want to be in terms of fitness to do that quite yet...lol.
  • ariant23
    ariant23 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this. it looks totally fun. it says it's family-friendly too... so i can put my kiddos in a stroller and go! (I don't have a fancy expensive stroller so I won't care if it gets covered in colored cornstarch (see FAQ on their website)).
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have never HEARD of this before!! I AM SO DOING IT... they have a Columbus race and I will be registering for that. I'm also registered for the Warrior Dash on August 25th. LOTS of running for me this year! I'm excited!!!
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This looks like a BLAST! Will definitely be signing up when it comes to Dallas next year!
  • Dstny1957
    Dstny1957 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Chicago is already filled. Maybe I'll get to that next year. We are doing the Mudathlon though! Can't wait. Anyone that would like to join us in NW Indiana, please message me.
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to do it with a big group of friends; the one in my city is on my birthday! Way better than cake and ice cream when you're trying to get in shape!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    OH MAN! I wish they had one of these going on in Canada - I would SOoOoOoOobe into that!
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My friends and I were planning on doing the sf one, does anyone know the cost?
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Not sure of the cost...I looked at one and the reg. fee was $40...but it could be different for different cities.
  • anniebeeee
    Options
    I'm doing the run in Sacramento in August
    I am soooo excited, can't wait to be covered in color.
    Just trying to get some family members and friends to make a group with me.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I totally thought it would be SO fun...but then after the pics I was afraid it might trigger my asthma. :( The one in my area is sold out now.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    It looks like so much fun! Never thought I would say that about running. But all the colors...awesome! Planning on signing up for San Francisco or Sacramento.
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for the August 4th color run in Sacramento! I am so excited!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    http://thecolorrun.com/

Sign up as soon as you see it... we were too late and it's sold out for San Francisco!!!!!
    Bummer! Next year!!!!