11 WEEK ELIMINATION CHALLENGE - LET'S GET READY FOR SUMMER!!

Options

Replies

• Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

Ohhhhh those are fighting words!...Unless you are on my team....lmao! You are going D...O...W...N! And why would I need to pray when I already know I'm going to kick some butt!! Don't lose any sleep thinking about ways to beat me..heehehehee

Yes! I am definitely going D...O...W...N! on the scale, the pant size, and the regrets! Who's going down with me? haha

No You Have the RIGHT IDEA....which means you are the threat!! ;-) You Kick some butt woman!!! I believe you will!
  • jennw1972
    jennw1972 Posts: 22
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge!! Will you be putting out any more info prior to the weigh-in?
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Ohhhhh those are fighting words!...Unless you are on my team....lmao! You are going D...O...W...N! And why would I need to pray when I already know I'm going to kick some butt!! Don't lose any sleep thinking about ways to beat me..heehehehee

Yes! I am definitely going D...O...W...N! on the scale, the pant size, and the regrets! Who's going down with me? haha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one, good one! I'm ready for the challenge!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I don't know who is going to be on my team yet but we are going to kick butt! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Anderia....You plan to kick butt? This too is my plan. You should start praying we are on the same team, or look out! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: (Where's the mighty angel smiley?) 0 :) 0:) 0:)

That's my plan also, you both should pray we are all in the same team ;) lol!
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options

You girls got it all wrong.. I'm going to win !! Yinz are going to get beat! I will be the last survivor in this challenge.
  • hubie316
    hubie316 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If it isn't too late I'd like to join... My MFP friends have vanished and I need more motivation. Friend requesting you now!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    I would love to join if there is still room for one more! :-)
  • stacie48
    stacie48 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Would love to join if not to late.love challenges so very motivating!!!!
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    me me me! I want a challenge :)
  • tanman18
    tanman18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    pumped. So down. Need that summer body lollll
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I was wondering if I could try joining again? I'd love to be part of the challenge - i loved the support last time and really missed it over the winter (when i couldn't join).

Please let me know!

thank you!
    Lisa
  • wolfsto1028
    Options
    Count me in! Let's Go!!!:happy:
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm in!
  • TonyaLBC
    TonyaLBC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I need a good challenge!
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading all of the 'smack' talk! lol.. Make the challenge more fun!!!!!
  • kimbalion23
    kimbalion23 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I've sent a friend request. I'd love to join this challenge.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

You girls got it all wrong.. I'm going to win !! Yinz are going to get beat! I will be the last survivor in this challenge.

You will ALL have to go thru me first! good luck!
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I need all of the help I can get because I'm past ridiculous!
  • swhisson
    swhisson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge! Please let me know what I need to do to get started!
  • smahy0504
    smahy0504 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!!! friend request sent!!! amazing idea!