Starting Again (again lol)

Options
cat_nz
cat_nz Posts: 14 Member
Hey everyone!

I first joined up here a while ago but never got into it...but am back here again after once again falling back into old habits and gaining weight.

I'm 26 and currently weigh 66kg, but am a shorty so this is more weight than I'm allowed! I got a fright to see my weight had crept back up (have gained about 5 kgs in less than 6 months) and that my BMI was on the borderline of overweight - a place I had sworn not to go back to, and I know I have to make some changes now, or things will only get worse! Even with my gym efforts, the change is going to have to be in what I eat. Again.

I have lost weight before but somehow the healthy eating habits always die off and I succumb to the old bad habits and all my hard work is lost :(

Please feel free to add me as a friend and help me on my journey, especially if you're a shorty like me, or you've also been on this path more than once!

Cat x

Replies

• auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome , you sound just like me , we will all support one another
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hello, you sound like me too and I will support you too.
  • MalibuJunkie
    Options
    Hi Cat :)

Whilst I'm no shorty at 5"7, I seem to get into the habit of eating healthy for maybe a couple of weeks, then old habits creep in, I stop "finding time to exercise" (i.e laziness takes over) and the weight creeps back up again, much to my frustration, but nonetheless own fault!

I just joined today but desperately need people to keep me motivated too! I'll add you if that's cool :)

Claire x
  • KOLIVIER74
    KOLIVIER74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined ages ago too, followed it a bit, and then fell of the bandwagon. But here I am again. Also a shorty at on 160cm... think that's 5f3"? not sure. but my BMI also nearing seriously overweight. I too will support you. Please feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • Clairejp74
    Clairejp74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I am the same too joined in January determined to loose the weight and hoped to have lost at least 2 stone by now, but I failed and have only lost 1lb, so pleased I did not creep past it but devestated that I am going back to work om Monday from Maternity leave in my tight uniform. So today is a new day and I am logging again with some new motivation, but need some friends to help me on my journey......
    hope to see all your wonderful weight losses soon xxx
    Claire xxx
  • Fangbanger75
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm new again (again, again and again! lol!) I need to lose at least 28lbs :-o xx