Coachella 2012

Options
SueInAz
SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
I actually did a search on this and amazingly enough I didn't find any recent posts about this awesome music festival in the California desert. I'm going to week one (10 days and counting!) with my brother and a friend. I'm especially excited to see Gotye there along with quite a few other acts.

Are there any other MFPers going and which bands are you most excited to see?

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I was more excited about going last year. This year, not so much.
  • SueInAz
    Options
    There were more bands I really wanted to see last year than this but I ended up not being able to go due to a death in the family. This will be my first time but my brother has gone every year for the last 5.
  • lumberjacks94
    lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Arctic Monkeys, Wild Flag, Radiohead, St. Vincent
  • SueInAz
    Options
    Arctic Monkeys, Wild Flag, Radiohead, St. Vincent
    Are you going? We definitely should try to meet up finally!
  • lumberjacks94
    lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Anybody else here going to Coachella? I am looking for one ticket for any of the days either weekend! Hope to meet some of you there, especially you, Sue!

(Oooh, i rhymed...i should play coachella!)
  • SueInAz
    Options
    Anybody else here going to Coachella? I am looking for one ticket for any of the days either weekend! Hope to meet some of you there, especially you, Sue!

(Oooh, i rhymed...i should play coachella!)
    Yay! It must just be you and me. I'm counting the hours until 3pm Thursday when I leave town to meet my brother and make the trek to California. Can't wait!!

ETA: I'm debating bringing my running gear and going for a run or two while there. The weather should be cool enough, that's for sure. Bring your long pants, sweatshirts and a rain poncho.