One year in. (with pics)

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
Hi all,
One year in and so far I have gone from 96.7kg/213lb to to 80.7kg/178lb.
It has been a long, rewarding process and yes I have lost weight quite slowly due to just realising how off my HRM is when weight training. So have been maintaining since January but have gone from a size 16 to a 12 in this time! Muscles! ;)

In April of last year I cannot actually believe how unhappy I was.
I was fat, I was depressed, I was very suicidal.
One day I was at the doctors and she suggested why don't I take you off antidepressants for a week and you exercise and we see how you feel? So I tried it and have not been back on them since. am happier than ever!
I had absolutely NO confidence and I HATED myself. I'm still working on my confidence but it has improved quite a lot.
I used to feel sick every day which I have since realised it is cos of the foods I was eating every day.

I have also started getting quite a lot of male attention I have no idea what to do with haha. ...
I have found my calling in life, I am in training to become a Certified Personal Trainer :) Exercise is my life now! I get really edgy if I have to take a day or two off.

I started off just eating whatever within my calorie count but now I try to eat at least 80% clean.
I have gone from an australian size 20 to a size 12.

I absolutely love running and lifting weights!
I still have quite a way to go but am happy with my progress so far :D

April 2011
mmarg8.jpg
2n9m8er.jpg

April 2012
(April 1st) 20sgb69.jpg
34648d5.jpg
(April 9th) 352ezk1.jpg

I do not have much support in the "outside world" and highly doubt I'd be where I am without MFP and my awesome friends. Thankyou :D

Replies

• cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your lifestyle change.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Thankyou :)
  • wendy3330
    wendy3330 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job!!!
  • dongreyatindra
    Options
    Awesome Work !!! Keep going ....
  • kgbr1602
    kgbr1602 Posts: 43
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! Such an inspiration to others just starting out on their journey :-)
  • glittercakes
    Options
    Ahh, you look amazing. Awesome transformation. :)

Your link came up in recently discussed and I had a peek. Glad I did. :) You look wonderful.
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on the life change.
  • lisacril
    lisacril Posts: 3
    Options
    Brilliant well done!!
  • valroys
    valroys Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Remember slow and steady wins the race(to health that is)! I'm new to mfp and love it!
  • Speed_Jesus
    Speed_Jesus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! And it's especially awesome that you're feeling better now. You did it! Go you!
  • mezzy11
    mezzy11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You're a true champion. Losing weight slowly and steadily only guarantees you that you will not gain it back. You seem to be in the right head space now-there's no looking back! Be proud of yourself. You look great!
  • csw92
    csw92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow... That's great work. Good job!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    love love love the corset!! you look fab!
  • HappyChick36
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    What a huge transformation. Fab job. Well done. x
  • giantruss
    giantruss Posts: 100
    Options
    you look totally awsome!

super sexy too!!!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You're looking awesome!!
  • jenkinsdeb
    Options
    Fantastic photos xox
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    thanks all :)

btw i eat between 1500-2000 cals per day. always at least my BMR! no need to starve yourselves!
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    this just shows that you have it in you to take control of your life. You are taking charge! You look GREAT and congrats on your achievements!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!