INSANITY

Options
Has anybody completed Insanity? (If so, I'd love to see progress pictures/before and afters!)

Also, I'm thinking of starting Insanity, but would I do it on top of exercising at the gym or in place of it?

Replies

• cuppypowers
    Options
    Hi! Yes i have done INSANITY, i have also done P90X. However, i do not have before and after photos.

Depending what you are currently doing at the gym, you might find doing Insanity on top of your current workout a little demanding. Insanity is hard work, but the results are undeniable. I do have a blog where I babbles about my fitness stuff, there are some post I listed about insanity and P90x. If you are interested, let me know and I can PM you the blog address :)
  • ullrichMEX
    ullrichMEX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am in my 7th week.
    It is very hard (I have not missed a single workout) and definitely there are lots of changes in your body shape and composition.

during the 1st month I almost lost nothing, I was so depressed and irritated, but I kept going and forgot about the scale and during the 5th week and specially 6week I started feeling and looking slimmer,

I ve lost 7 lb, and probably gained about 4 lb or pure muscle, that makes like 11 lb of fat lost, and the best is about to come :D
  • maverick48
    maverick48 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i started today. It's going to be a long 2 months, but I can handle it.
  • chachalita8
    chachalita8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im on my second month & have not missed a workout, i lost inches but no pounds which is a little frustrating--but Im not done yet!! No pics yet!!
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am doing the insanity program. I am only on my second week so i do not have my after pictures yet but i do have my before pics. I am going to be taking pics every two weeks to check my progress. I have actually gained weight doing the program but can see a change in certain parts of my body starting to tone and gain muscle. n my opinion thus far it is better to not weight ans go by measurements and pictures. I however reccommend the insanity program and Shaun T isnt bad to look at for 40 minutes or so a day either :)
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second month soon. Monday actually. I have also done Turbo Jam. I have before/after pics in my profile. I go to the gym 5/6 times a week along with Insanity. But depending on the workout scheduled for Insanity that day I may not go or I may only do lifting at the gym. Just because some workouts like Pure Cardio are enough for the day. I'm usually drenched in sweat. I don't know how to embed the photos into this post if I figure it out. I will :)

P.S. this is more like my 7th week into Insanity because my boyfriend hurt his ankle the first time and we had to stop the 3rd week in and start over. We promised to do it together so I just waited on him to heal. :)
    14370796.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Chevitz
    Chevitz Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm on day 44/60 of Insanity and it's GREAT! I love it. I've done Tae Bo and Turbo jam in the past...both gave me great results, but nothing like Insanity! Check my pic <
    to see 1 month difference from Insanity. I have missed some days due to a pulled muscle from sports and I also have 2 small kids (almost 4 and almost 2) so I can't *always* do it but am still on track! It's a great program. I didn't lose any weight in month 1, have lost 4 lbs now BUT my measurements are WAY smaller and my clothes fit a LOT differently already. I think I'll keep Insanity into my maintenance mode, doing it 3 or 4 times a week. It's SUCH a great work out. And I love the post-work out high I get from it!!!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes I have done the program! Friend me if you like and there is a link showing my YouTube video :) I am also in the most recent commercial :)
  • cuppypowers
    Options
    i started today. It's going to be a long 2 months, but I can handle it.

That's the mind set! I like it! It will be a long 2 months, but you will also look back and say
    "what an achievement!"