Newbie to MFP

Options
Hi

My name is Paula and I am new to this site. I have betwen 30-40lbs to lose and I am hoping for your support on this journey. I am looking forward to chatting with you all and hope to make some new friends and maybe pick up a few dieting tips aong the way.

Anyway off to work now so will check in again later - have a good day everyone!

Replies

• MalibuJunkie
    Options
    Hi Paula!

I'm new to this site today and would love to receive/give support to all those in the same boat as me - in need of osing weight! I have just over 50lbs to lose - it sounds like so much right now! Hopefully we can all support each other and reach our target goals :)

Claire x
  • candlesrme
    Options
    Hi Paula, been here the grand total of 24 hours myself xxx Welcome on board..
  • candlesrme
    Options
    Hi Claire, and Paula, welcome to both.... my name is Angie xxxx
  • DancinBear63
    DancinBear63 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Any of you can add me as a friend.
  • talzybob
    talzybob Posts: 80
    Options
    welcome to MFP feel free to add me. and anyone who has all ready replied to this thread or due to reply can also add me. even though i am nearly at my goal i will be staying on here to maintain it. good luck every body and enjoy yourself at the same time. :)
  • hdrider8968
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you want. Just be honest with tMFP on logging, you will see results.
  • Pink231
    Pink231 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! Im Vicki and have just joined! Please feel free to add me to, id love to chat to people in the same boat as me!!! xxx
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello to all you newbies out there!!! I think you will enjoy using this website. It's pretty easy to figure out and there's a lot of really good support on here. I've lost a good amont of weight since starting here and made some pretty awesome friends too. Take a look at my profile and feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm honest about my eating habits and I will try and be constructive in giving feedback to anyone who wants it! Good luck to all on their journey!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me if you need a friend! Today is my 100th day, it is the best site I have ever found and im so happy with my progess so far!
  • HLAMODEI
    HLAMODEI Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone. I am newer myself. Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! I am in the same boat. Would be happy to join you on this journey. Friend request sent.
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I accept all friend requests, I'm online daily!!
  • beatriz2968
    beatriz2968 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I"m also new I just joined yesterday, I have a good 40 to 60 lbs to loose, they do say by recording everything you eat and everything you do helps you understand the effort it takes to loose the weight, I have diet plan the cuts on the volume and have seen it first hand on some friends over the weekend, I started it yesterday which is why I joined mfp, If you like i ll share it with you. Good luck!
  • onemelodious
    onemelodious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello to all of you newbies on here. I've been using MFP since January and it has helped me to be accountable to my goals and to see my progress. I've lost 26 pounds. The key is to be honest with yourself, eat good foods, and exercise. MFP helps me to see where I am with food and I think a lot about what I will put into my mouth as to if it is worth it. I have I have 37 more to lose and I know that with this tool it will help me to reach and then maintain my goal afterwards. Good luck on your journey.
  • Salndave
    Salndave Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, also new to MFP. Looking for friends that can help me on this journey and that I may also support :)
  • AlliP0711
    Options
    Hi there everyone! I am new as well! Looking for support/advice and chatting with others in the same boat as me! :smile:
  • timariley
    Options
    Hi there all.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • Christian_lady
    Christian_lady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    H I'm Jennifer new to this site.I'm 28 years old. Just got married St Patricks this year and have Step-Daughter Patience Jade i'm trying to teach her and my husband how to eat more healthy my husband is at 280 pounds and i'm very proud of him for this. I have been losing weight for while started out losing because I got sick a couple of times found out I was 243 pounds and decided to start losing so I can eat more healthy feel more confiedit about myself when I got married this year I was in a size 20 dress and weighed 234 pounds I used to wear a size 18 jeans would like to be down to that size again and 180 pounds. I'm hoping to be able to motivate others. I'm not sure where to go with losing more weight loss need to find new recipes and new ways to excerice that are fun i'm thinking about buying the Zumba WII is it worth it buy this?