OK Ladies fun stupid question

Options
GinGinSweden
GinGinSweden Posts: 36 Member
Who thinks shaving legs in a slippery bath tub should count as excercise and how many calories you think we burn???? lol ;)

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I think I burn more calories with the amount of times I drop the shaver and have to pick it back up :laugh:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Don't know, but it's a definite NSV that I can bend over to shave my legs in the shower now without nearly passing out as my belly squeezes all the air from my lungs!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I probably lose calories from all the bleeding that occurs. I'm a horrible shaver.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I probably lose a pound every time cos I'm not really very consistent with it... think Patsy and Selma in The Simpsons...
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    I think I might burn a lot more calories from my reaction to leaving Veet on for too long. :P
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Don't know, but it's a definite NSV that I can bend over to shave my legs in the shower now without nearly passing out as my belly squeezes all the air from my lungs!

:laugh: That was so funny! I feel the same way and now I can tie my own shoes without holding my breath! ^_^
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I think I might burn a lot more calories from my reaction to leaving Veet on for too long. :P

ohgosh! Me too! Veet and nair tear me up! And then you have to "shave" the stupid stuff off with the applicator anyways. may as well have shaved. And! The veet makes the tub floor even more slippery than normal shave stuff. Its treacherous!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Candy, sweetie, you're supposed to burn CALORIES, not your dermis.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    When I shave my legs... I shave... "upstairs" too, imagine bending almost 180 degrees if you don't have a mirror and squats, lunges, leg lifts, arm stretches... hmmm I should make a workout video...
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    When I shave my legs... I shave... "upstairs" too, imagine bending almost 180 degrees if you don't have a mirror and squats, lunges, leg lifts, arm stretches... hmmm I should make a workout video...

LOL!!! I'll buy it!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

LOL. Yoga in the shower holding a razor :)
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    maybe not shaving my legs...but I wear a tinted moisturizer so i don't look like a pasty mess...and just this morning I was thinking what a workout it was to put it out, having to rub it on until it's fully absorbed, no streaks, etc. I almost start to sweat!!
    I'll have to think of the leg-shaving workout next time I'm due for a cleanup! :laugh:
  • Sheila1968
    Sheila1968 Posts: 106
    Options
    LOL Love this. Since I have to shave every stupid day (yes, I know, I've tried the other stuff and it doesn't work for me - very sensitive skin) I've probably burned a few calories along the way!
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I don't know about shaving, but I absolutely broke a sweat scrubbing down the shower yesterday.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I think I burn more calories with the amount of times I drop the shaver and have to pick it back up :laugh:

^^^^ EXACTLY ^^^
  • GinGinSweden
    GinGinSweden Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    LMAO omg I have had so many laughs reading this , so glad I am not the only one doing bathroom yoga ;)