Exited the 200lbs zone!

Options
13»

Replies

• dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I recently hit this milestone myself! It's so awesome isn't it!!! Congrats on your loss!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!

and welcome to 1deland. :happy:
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    Awesome job! I can't wait to be under 200! So pumped for it!
  • nikki_1979
    Options
    Congrats on a huge victory! :flowerforyou:
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just want to share that I lost 4 pounds last week and I'm no longer a 200 pounder!!! :) I feel so proud....many thanks to MyFitnessPal!! So since Feb 2011 that totals 47 pounds that I lost and 8 since I joined MyFitnessPal! :)

If I can do it, so can you!

I'm so happy for you!! I recently exited that zone myself and never plan to return. On the other hand, it can't be all bad, because realizing I had crossed into the 200s got me to MFP in the first place. But still not going back!

I wish you lots of continued success!! You did great!
  • SuperSonz
    SuperSonz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!! And for thsoe who have yet to cross over I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! I await your success stories!!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I know how happy I felt when that happened and every pound down takes me further away from a place I never hope to be again! enjoy that great feeling...youv'e earned it!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Congradulations! I'm so happy for you.
  • MommyBea
    MommyBea Posts: 84
    Options
    Im 8lbs away from not being in the 200 zone anymore...it was my first set goal =) Congrats to u it must be a great feeling!!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can't wait to hit that milestone :)

me too!!! i cant wait!!
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's my goal too. My HW was 243. My SW here at MFP was 235. My first real goal is <200. You are an inspiration! Keep up the great work!
  • mpowers13
    mpowers13 Posts: 11
    Options
    That's so awesome!! Congrats! I can't wait til I get to that point! :-) Keep up the great work!
  • SuperSonz
    SuperSonz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's my goal too. My HW was 243. My SW here at MFP was 235. My first real goal is <200. You are an inspiration! Keep up the great work!

When I started last Feb i was 243 as well and then I went to 230 and been tracking on MFP since I got to 204. its possible! Keep striving!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!