Veggies w/ hummus and laughing cow cheese wedges
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    cashews
    cottage cheese
    beef jerky(don't skimp on water)
    can of tuna
    I'll second that. I love jerky of all types and hunter's sausage too.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I do carrots, raisins, and cranberries most of the time. But sometimes I just have to get that mini DQ blizzard:)
  • TheIzella
    TheIzella Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Larabars are excellent for a sweet tooth snack. You still get the "candy bar" feel, but it's way healthier being all fruits and nuts. I also love to snack on wheat thins dipped in salsa. Yum.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Hello there,

What do you guys snack on?

I am currently finding after my 3 meals I am at around 1100. I am aiming for 1600.

I don't want to eat a bar of choc just to achieve my calorie goal (well... that would be nice, but I'm not going to!)
    Well, what are you hungry for?

Well I would probably pick chocolate, but me and chocolate don't speak at all when I am losing weight (all or nothing, so I choose nothing :brokenheart: ). Also, I am trying to be mindful of fibre, protein, carbs etc etc in the overall amount of what I am eating.

There have been plenty of good ideas given that are much better than the things my stomach tells me it wants :laugh:

My own thread made me hungry (I went with a measured amount of peanut butter and slice of seeded batch stuff).
  • kpwatson
    kpwatson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Choclate rice cakes with reduced fat peanut butter. fiber one brownies, a bowl of honey bunches of oats with almonds with soymilk. baby carrots. I can't do dairy, so cheese and yogurt are out on a regular basis. avocado mixed with salsa and a squirt of lime jucie with baked chips. Good luck !
  • lizziegrace10
    Options
    I usually just have an apple or some grape, but I get pretty bored too. Sometimes go for a cereal or protein bar, but I'm not an expert and sometimes the sugar content is sky high! Stick to fruits and nut butters if you can.
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of the same snacks as the previous posts. But sometimes ( especially when studying) I want to snack on a bag of chips ! Ugh so instead Ill measure out dry cereal (such as honey kix) or count out some grapes. It really helps me avoid chowing down during hours of studying!