28 lbs down PICS

Options
elfo
elfo Posts: 353 Member
pics2-1.jpg

I am down 28 lbs from Jan 11th. I was doing really well and for the past 2 weeks, I've plateau'ed but this week on back on track and just 7 lbs away from my half-way point (35 lbs), I started needing to loose 70 lbs. Already I have seen so many changes in my body, my health, my attitude and my wardrobe. When I lost 25lbs, I went SHOPPING-- I was so happy not to be plus size any more. I feel like I found "ME" again after being buried under 28lbs of FAT!

Replies

• LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You're doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Awesome progress! I LOVE the feeling that I need to go clothes shopping. I am at the same point...but I don't have money to pay for clothes, unfortunately. I have been raiding my mom's closet until then! hehehe. You look awesome, though. Keep it up :D

(And it is refreshing to hear that you FEEL better, too. So many times it is just about looks, but that is just a small part of getting healthy)
  • ja_martinez
    Options
    Great job...keep up the good work
  • elfo
    Options
    Awesome progress! I LOVE the feeling that I need to go clothes shopping. I am at the same point...but I don't have money to pay for clothes, unfortunately. I have been raiding my mom's closet until then! hehehe. You look awesome, though. Keep it up :D

(And it is refreshing to hear that you FEEL better, too. So many times it is just about looks, but that is just a small part of getting healthy)

I was amazed at how certain health issues I was dealing with just disappeared! For example heartburn- I used to take a pill EVERYDAY- and then just GONE! Also, sleep got better, hair grew and healthier, my skin, and my energy!
    I definitely can say that I don't look at food the same way anymore, and can't believe the things I used to put into my body. I just stay away from processed foods pretty much! If it doesn't grow on the ground or come from an animal - I pretty much don't touch it!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Amazing...u look great! Keep it up!:flowerforyou: i wish it was that easy for me to say no to foods all the time! Ur doing so great and that so wonderful how much better you feel! Good for u!:bigsmile:
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are doing sooooo fantastic! What a transformation!! You are averaging a really great loss on a monthly basis. 28lbs in less than 3 months...you will be at your end goal before you know it!

Keep up the great work....I look forward to watching you continue to transform and following you on your journey as you do. You look amazing!!! Hugs! :)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep it up!
  • elfo
    Options
    You are doing sooooo fantastic! What a transformation!! You are averaging a really great loss on a monthly basis. 28lbs in less than 3 months...you will be at your end goal before you know it!

Keep up the great work....I look forward to watching you continue to transform and following you on your journey as you do. You look amazing!!! Hugs! :)

Thanks Angie- it's MFP friends (like you) that really made all the difference-- HUGS!!!
  • elfo
    Options
    pics2-2.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!