I'm new here

Selah37
Selah37 Posts: 32 Member
Hello,
I'm new here. I actually didn't know what my fitness pal was and stumbled across it and I am so glad I did! I was planning on joining WW but a few people have told me that it was confusing and that they wish they'd have just signed up for my fitness pal. :)I'd like to loose about 40 lbs. I lost 10 lbs so far doing zumba and just cutting down on some sugar, fats, breads, and soda. After I had my son, I did a weight loss shake program and wound up weighing less than before I had him. That didn't last very long because when I came off the program I still didn't know how to eat and was making bad choices. Well, now I am so sick of it and I am happy to make better choices. This sight is already helping me to be so much more aware of what I put in my mouth! I think I'm gonna like it here.
Btw, I'm on the East coast in Central FL.

Replies

• CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 98
    Welcome to MFP. I think you'll like it here. I find everyone to be so supportive in my weight loss journey and they understand my challenges. I just sent you a friend request.
    Hello,
    I'm new here. I actually didn't know what my fitness pal was and stumbled across it and I am so glad I did! I was planning on joining WW but a few people have told me that it was confusing and that they wish they'd have just signed up for my fitness pal. :)I'd like to loose about 40 lbs. I lost 10 lbs so far doing zumba and just cutting down on some sugar, fats, breads, and soda. After I had my son, I did a weight loss shake program and wound up weighing less than before I had him. That didn't last very long because when I came off the program I still didn't know how to eat and was making bad choices. Well, now I am so sick of it and I am happy to make better choices. This sight is already helping me to be so much more aware of what I put in my mouth! I think I'm gonna like it here.
    Btw, I'm on the East coast in Central FL.
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 137 Member
    Good luck to you. I'm back here again, but this time I'm going to take advantage of the community and friends boards - something I've not used before. The support, encouragement and tips from friends will make the difference.
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! I LOVE IT! It has been a godsend! (So much easier than the point system of weightwatchers, too)
    I'm always looking to support and get some in return! I'll send you a request! Good luck on your journey! :)

(I'd love to be friends with anyone else, too, so feel free to add me! MFP is the best!!)
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Feel free to add me, all requests accepted!
  • You can add me
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am also in East Central Florida! I love this site, and am celebrating a 60 pound weight loss so far today to be exact since starting here on Aug 2011. I love Zumba too, my most favorite exercise of all! I have another 47 to lose to hit my goal.

Good Luck, you can do this!!
  • vmayen20
    vmayen20 Posts: 10
    Hey Good Morning!!!
    Hey I'm new 2!!!
    So far I love it, I see what I eat and my exercise. I love that when I put what I work out it gives me extra cal. and I can eat a snack with out the guilt :) . Good Luck on your journey!!!
    P.S
    If you love Zumba but can't get to the GYM I use YouTube, Baile Activo, Emmy Fierro... Is as good or better than Zumba and You can to it at home :) I Love it!!! ♥
  • millercn3
    millercn3 Posts: 12 Member
    Yes feel free to add me , i'm pretty new here as well
  • vmayen20
    vmayen20 Posts: 10
    @ Chele1028........ Wow 60 off, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☼
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Feel free to add me, great support on here!