Nearly a year in (pic heavy)

Options
13»

Replies

• tracy1971x5
    Options
    wow brilliant :0D seeing this and the many others that MFP has worked for really inspires and motivates me
  • reallythatmuch
    Options
    From a fellow Taff (assume that welsh shirt is genuine :)) Congratulations and Thank you for sharing. Assume you will upgrade to a Grand Slam Top now??
  • NikiK_94
    NikiK_94 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing, pat on the back, well done! :)
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Great job
  • vicjam2
    vicjam2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did a great job! The best gift you could give to your baby on the way! A HEALTHY DADDY!
  • emmabied
    emmabied Posts: 21
    Options
    well done fabulous loss
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Inspirational!
  • sarasara42
    Options
    You not only look fitter and healthier, you actually look younger! Nice job!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Loved your post! You look fantastic! Congrats so far and good luck reaching your goal! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • rosemarysage100
    rosemarysage100 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Today is my first day and it is so encouraging to read your story! Congratulations!!! ;-)
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant Pete , you are an amazing inspiration to us all. VERY WELL DONE!!!
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you've done a great job! keep it up :-)
  • belindab10
    belindab10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow u have truly inspired me! i felt like today giving up but when i see folks like you that have and are doing it i just keep saying i can too! ty for ur pics and motivation :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!