Replies

• OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Clowns. Thank you John Wayne Gacy...
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    That I'm going to log on MFP and see "Should I eat my workout calories back"....
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am deathly afraid of heights, can't do any rides at the amusement park that go off the ground even a little bit. I also have a total irrational fear that any ride I go on I'm going to die on so I don't do any rides at the fair or any amusement parks, which makes me the pack mule anytime we go to an amusement park.
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    I have a fear of not being able to see someone's face. Clowns, mascots, Santa, the Easter Bunny....

I actually have trouble going to the mall when Santa/Easter Bunny is there taking photos with kids. I will park at one end and do my shopping, and then drive around to the other end and finish just so I don't have to see him. There's nothing quite like seeing a 25 year old woman crying in the middle of the mall because of a man dressed as Santa. :/ I also once assaulted a radio station Frog mascot who crept up behind me at a fair and tried to give me a hug.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    getting stuck in a tiny elevator in a foreign country.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Scorpions

:sad:
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Outliving my usefulness, and not being able to take care of myself.
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    Water (Last 3 times my head went underwater I had a panic attack so bad they thought I hit my head and I was going into shock... even called the paramedics once before I could stop them)

Failing (at anything, but especially failing my kiddos)
  • dirty_diana
    dirty_diana Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That there is someone hiding behind my closed shower curtain when I get up in the middle of the night to pee.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That there is someone hiding behind my closed shower curtain when I get up in the middle of the night to pee.

Sorry...I'll try not to stare so hard next time :blushing:
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    alektorophobic.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Losing my children is the worst fear of all.

Grasshoppers is my silly fear.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I am scared to death of mustard. When it gets on my skin I gag.

&&

Suffocating.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I confronted my fear of heights this weekend...No longer scared!

Pic is too big

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/escloflowne/
    467027_10150103624304977_509974976_1695656_1239836271_o.jpg

Edit MFP doesn't like long url's it seams, if your interested, just copy past the first part and then the second line right after no spaces lol
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ring_8.jpg

^^^THIS^^^

...little freaky girls crawling from the TV wanting to destroy me.
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    After replying to another thread on here I discovered a new one: getting remarried again some day after being cheated on...lmao...I'm such a wimp, but true story! :sad:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    centipedes

Me too. I can't even watch then on nature programs.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    It used to be Nuclear War, but then I saw "The Crying Game" ...
  • Buoys, at the lake. I just feel like bad stuff like dead people are going to be attached to them. So i just stay away from them, when i am in the water, but i can do just about anything else.
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    heights. when i'm not strapped into something preventing me from falling. i don't like climbing things or standing at the edge of cliffs.
    driving over long narrow bridges with transport trucks on either side. I got stuck on the Coronado Bridge in San Diego for 4 hours once. i was a wreck.

also snakes hiding in the grass. slithery creepy little snakes.

oh and meeting a black bear on a dark pathway at night once scared the *kitten* right out of me.