Here we go again (Help wanted)

Options
Hi, I am 37 years old, and weigh 256lbs. I have tried every diet going and lost weight and put it all back on again plus more. I am 38 in 6 months and enough is enough. I am aiming to be 4 stone lighter by my birthday. I really want friends to talk to and encourage.

Replies

• premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    always happy to help motivate :)
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    I am always happy to help motivate as well! You have 6 months! You're set, girl! Just stay motivated and determined. If you're serious about your weight loss, you'll DEFINITELY see results! :) I'd be HONORED to help! :)
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Carolk145
    Carolk145 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your headline sounds like what was in my head yesterday when I re-signed up for MFP! :)
    Same here, need the motivation to lose anything...A POUND WOULD BE GOOD RIGHT NOW! :) I don't get too depressed just fed up with myself for not sticking to it long enough to see results. I"m a 'Need instant gratification' person sometimes and with weight loss or getting fit...not a good thing to have you know.

Add me, in fact anyone add me...I need the help just like Cheryl. Let's say it's like a daily kick in the pants to remind all of us to keep on track! :)!
  • LexiMann
    LexiMann Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am always willing to help motivate. If your in Las Vegas I'm even willing to be an exercise buddy to any who need it. I had reached my highest weight ever myself a few months ago and it took some of the guys I work with encouraging me to do the best I can to help me see the light. Thought my dad said that the best motivation for him and my step mom was encouragement at home.
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    You are on the right track. Your story sounds like mine but I am older ! Feel free to add me. Support helps
  • Salndave
    Salndave Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel the same way!!!!!! Would also love to get some help!! i'm much younger but i guess that is why I want to do this now, finding it hard to enjoy my youth coz of insecurities!!!
  • korrinej
    korrinej Posts: 2
    Options
    We are almost twins in age and weight. Let's help each other!
  • sgballow
    sgballow Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It just takes that one step and the right mind to stay on that track. Good luck with your adventure and may you find the strength to accomplish your goals.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! We are all in the same boat and ready to motivate :)