Newbie looking for some friends on here

HI! I'm Katie, 26, and I just finished my Fat,Sick and Nearly Dead 10-day juice fast and lost almost 15 pounds! Now I have to work very hard to keep it off, and get into better shape for my triathlon that is June 10! It's an all-women's tri in Naperville, IL (SHEROX!) and I can't wait! It's full of women all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, etc so it's going to be more fun than serious ;)

I am on here to keep myself in check, find support, give support to others and to have fun. Feel free to friend me!!! I joined a few months ago but never really got into this site until..well...yesterday! One of my friends told me about it and I was like oh yeah...I think I registered a few months ago but never kept up with it.

My goal is to lost 71 pounds - I have about 55ish more to go...I think. Haha!

Replies

• LBeth2
    LBeth2 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Katie! I just joined a few minutes ago, and I saw your post. I did that tri 2 times, you will love it. It's a great tri for a beginner. I am trying to get in shape to feel better about myself and lose about 20 pounds. I'm hoping this site will help keep me on track!
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    All friend requests accepted!!

I am on everyday, Welcome to MFP
  • ktbollman
    ktbollman Posts: 32 Member
    LBeth - that's encouraging :) !!! I can't wait! The running part will be the hardest. Will really have to dig deep to keep myself going. My body is not made for running hahaha