New to Fitness pal!

Options
Hello! My name is Amber and I just joined about a week ago with my husband. I am a mother of two beautiful little girls that I love very much. I am a Health and Fitness coach for Beachbody. I am very passionate about fitness and getting healthy! I love helping people on their journeys and watching them gain self esteem. While I may be a coach I still need motivation and support myself. I like the way you can track your food and exercise here! I hope to meet a lot of people here and be able to help with support! :)

Replies

• PrimaLuca
    Options
    Welcome Amber!

I have been using my fitness pal for about 80 days now. I actually started using Brazil Butt Lift about 3 weeks ago as well. I thought I had tried every method of losing weight. In a last ditch effort I found the my fitness pal app and tried it, saw the pounds flying off! Of course the weight loss has slowed down but I am still going. Feel free to add me as a friend PrimaLuca.
  • twinks77
    twinks77 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have BBL... Right now though I am doing Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme! I love my Turbo Fire... I have to say its my Fav. workout. I have also done slim in 6, 10 min trainer and Turbo Jam... ;) I have tried a lot...lol.... I was at a plateau with my weight for like a month and a half until I started logging my food into the food tracker and I cut out sweet tea (which has not been easy for me cause I sure do love my sweet tea lol..) so I have been drinking water and every now and then a cup of coffee. after all that I lost 4lbs so that really helped motivate me more! I was starting to get discouraged (even though I know these things happen and you just need to keep it up cause eventually it will come off as long as you keep at it) and then I started this and lost a few.. :D

I have a major sweet tooth so its kinda a down fall for me, that and I love to bake and eat what I bake..lol... but I have found that my Shakeology helps me with that. I can have my chocolate and not feel guilty lol..