Unsure of how to log today's exercise.

Options
I will eventually get the hang of it but until I do, could someone possibly help me with today's?

I went on YouTube and did 4 videos from a channel called UrbanOG.com. I did 5 minutes of ab exercises, 9 minutes of butt exercises, 10 minutes of upper body exercises and another 10 minutes of total body exercises.

Feeling the burn all over but I loved it!

Back to the original question though, what would be the best way to log this?
Thank in advance to anyone who can help me! :)

Replies

• Buttercupmcgee
    Buttercupmcgee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'd say you could log it under "strength training", which, oddly enough is in the cardio section.

I don't do a lot of strength stuff though, so I'm sure there's a more detailed way of logging it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Sounds like circuit training would be the right category, although I don't know what exactly you did. Was it body weight/weights and cardio?
  • alanalosesit
    Options
    Weights and cardio (if you can count using tins of food during my arm exercises as weights that is!)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I'd put it under circuit training, then. Hey, tins of food or bottles of water work if you don't have weights! :smile:
  • alanalosesit
    Options
    Thanks! :)

Yeah, my arms can definitely feel it. I'm scared to buy weights now, if this is how much they burn with just tins! D: Haha
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Don't be scared. The bigger the better! Weights, I mean. :smile: Bex Life has some really good workouts on youtube.