guys? does size really matter?

Options

Replies

• grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It only matters if "size matters for you". Now the million dollar question. Does size matter to you?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

EDIT: *****AND****** big boobs do NOT make up for being FAT! If I see another fat girl be like "look at these titties!" i'm gonna .... whine and ***** some more

You have to understand its often a security thing and let them go for it. I mean...when I was overweight, my one redeeming quality wasn't able to be displayed in public...to my never ending sadness lol.

Seriously though...who cares? If it makes them feel good, I'm all for it.

For myself, I'm more of a proportion type of guy too. Though...I would take smaller breasts, even nonexistent breasts...over no rear end. And by no rear end, I don't mean size...I mean shape. Perfect example here, thanks to Ninerbuff lol:

BielBlue1.jpg

Seriously.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    down 30 pounds and 2 cup sizes....would like to drop 2 more...they're in the way!
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I tend to focus on a woman's eyes or personality rather than their Boob size...I also like to listen when a woman speaks and respond in an appropriate manner. I also focus on ensuring a woman is loved and appreciated.

:p~
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    Don't get me wrong I enjoy women's breasts. Although, there are a lot of things I care about more than a woman's breast size.
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    vince-vaughn-motorboat-1.gif

Just this, made me LOL

I'm only a 32B, but that's always seemed to be enough for guys to be interested, plus I have an *kitten*, so that balances it out :P
  • THERubberDucky
    Options
    No. It's all about the butt. You can have small breasts and a nice *kitten*, but you if you have no *kitten*, well........i'm not interested.
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Knocker size isn't that important to me. Some knockers are hotter smaller, some are hotter larger. It's more about shape and body proportion, than size.

This. Plus it has to do with breast to body proportion if you got all breasts but no *kitten* then you are no better then all *kitten* with no breasts

Whew...I'm good then! I got breasts and a*s! :wink:
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I prefer the smallish handful. or at least be proportionate to the body size and shape. I would prefer they enhance a woman's beauty rather than dominate it.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    heh. i ~love~ when people get really serious to trolling threads.
    Thank you for saving me from reading through 11ty more pages.
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Knocker size isn't that important to me. Some knockers are hotter smaller, some are hotter larger. It's more about shape and body proportion, than size.
    Yup. No saddlebags.

No lovehandles.

i might have lovehandles:smokin:
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Anything more than a handful is just a waste.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    wow... did i date the only guy in the world who cared about size? he once said 'I do miss tits'. Another time he said 'it is nice that your hair is getting longer... you look less like a skinny boy.'

:O I never even had boy-short hair when I was with him, and I am very much not a boy.

Then my next bf went all interventionist on me for putting on 10kg in a year...... while i could barely walk! he was mostly concerned because he used to love my a*se but didn't like it anymore. he tried to tell me that i was too heavy for my height when i was 150lbs at 5'7"

In every other way these were both nice guys, but when it came to my body they were extremely fussy and happy to be outspoken about it..........Either they were a rare type, or all you supposedly easily-pleased guys are liars. :P
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    All kidding aside, most dudes enjoy a good tittybang now and then. Y'all A-cuppers may be out of luck in that regard.

So, yes. Size can matter.
  • bg12789
    bg12789 Posts: 3
    Options
    All about proportion.. And it helps if they are natural
  • primal_p90x
    Options
    Cup size C or D but personality, kindness and confidence outweigh size for me.
  • ByrdMessy
    ByrdMessy Posts: 94
    Options
    My boyfriend was an *kitten* man until we got together. ;)

Still, he'd be OK if I had to have a reduction.

I haven't decided if I'd be OK...
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    size doesn't matter as long as you don't look like a 12 year old boy. i have had fun with all sizes. i love all the stuff women do that men couldn't care less about. eyelash extentions, shoes that jack up their feet, make up that looks odd etc. I have never seen a girl in a bar and thought to myself "man she is hot! i would try to talk to her if she only had longer lashes." this is why i think women dress for other women. Boobs are great in all shapes and sizes. Super large nips do,however, turn me off. the nip to boob ratio needs to be decent.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like anything from an A - D. But again, it totally depends on the person's proportions.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like anything from an A - D. But again, it totally depends on the person's proportions.

this.