I'm not done yet!

Options
I'm so happy that I found MFP last summer! At the end of July last year, I had hit my highest non-pregnant weight of just 180.4 lbs. We went to an annual family gathering and the photos I saw of myself were the final straw. So the first week of August, I started my journey to the fitter me! I've completed two half-marathons and a few other shorter distance races. As of today, I've lost 29 lbs!! I'm very excited to reach the 30 lb milestone. My goal is to lose another 21 lbs. :)

Before-1.jpg

LBD.jpg

Replies

• hill65
    hill65 Posts: 9
    Options
    Totally inspirational! You've done great!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    You look fabulous. So much younger too (I hope you don't mind me saying that). Can I ask what height you are?
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Those 29lbs have made a huge difference! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments so far! You look beautiful! You will make it to your goal!! :)
  • Qweeknee
    Qweeknee Posts: 2
    Options
    Good job. It is nice to read success stories! You look marvelous.
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    you look like a completely different person! Way to go!!!
  • ehensarling17
    ehensarling17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you! And no, I certainly don't mind. ;) Looking younger is a-okay with me! I am 5'4".
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    You look amazing so far!!!! Lots of luck!!!
  • texasyarngirl
    Options
    Great pix - thanks for sharing. You look GREAT.

I'm new to MFP and trolling for inspiration - I'm at my heaviest non-pregnant weight - 190.1. I'm mad I've let myself get this heavy ... and feel like the 55+ lb I have to lose is so insurmountable. But, despite having "done" every diet I've ever known of - I'm going back to basics and working on burning more calories than I consume. Sounds so simple :-)

Anyway - Congrats on your HUGE success and good luck with your continued loss!
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing :)
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It's hard to believe I am looking at pictures of the same person. You look awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • semhamm
    semhamm Posts: 6
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • ehensarling17
    ehensarling17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great pix - thanks for sharing. You look GREAT.

I'm new to MFP and trolling for inspiration - I'm at my heaviest non-pregnant weight - 190.1. I'm mad I've let myself get this heavy ... and feel like the 55+ lb I have to lose is so insurmountable. But, despite having "done" every diet I've ever known of - I'm going back to basics and working on burning more calories than I consume. Sounds so simple :-)

Anyway - Congrats on your HUGE success and good luck with your continued loss!

You can totally do it! I know the feeling so well but just take it a day at a time and make the daily decisions to get to where you want to be. I've certainly gotten tripped up along the way (hello, holidays!) but I'm still moving in the direction of my goals.

Thank you all for the kind words!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I love to see the progress through pictures because so often the scale doesn't do any justice. You look awesome and SO much younger too! Thank you for sharing.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Love the glasses too!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! What a transformation! You must be so proud of yourself! My goal is to lose 30 lbs. Thank you for posting! :flowerforyou:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    excellent job. you look great!
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done! (Love the white top in the first pic!)
  • LauraMAanenson
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Congratulations!!!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    That is such a fantastic transformation. Very inspiring.. keep up the great progress!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!