Insanity, starting 4/9/12 join me?

Options
I will be starting the Insanity program next monday if interested in joining me to help us keep eachother accountable and motivate one another when it begins to get real hard.

Keep pushing play :)

and please join me you wont regret it!

Replies

• TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously in a battle with myself on whether or not to order this. My sister says it is amazing....hmmmmm (LOL)
  • ranae32
    ranae32 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love it, i have done it in the past for 2 weeks and was allready noticing huge changes. i say order it or look on craiglist or something for it!
  • salesse
    salesse Posts: 11
    Options
    hello! Im actually starting today! friend me and we can motivate each other!! GOOD LUCK! im nervous as heck.. i did p90x but this is a lot more cardio and seems to be harder to me!!
  • TKHappy
    Options
    I love it, i have done it in the past for 2 weeks and was allready noticing huge changes. i say order it or look on craiglist or something for it!

I'm going to order it tonight :) I'm not sure how long it will take to come but if you want to add me we could push each other through it! :)
  • ranae32
    Options
    Ok sounds great, ill add both you. You wont be disppointed with your purchase!
  • JohnnyVegas39
    Options
    insanity destroyed me... i started when i was WAY too heavy. (around 250) i did it 100% for 2 weeks. skipped 2 days the third week from joint pain and by week 4 i had pretty much given up except once or twice a week. Had a special room with special padding and everything. my body just couldn't take it. It really is an awesome program there's no doubt. I'm gonna give it another go once i'm under 210. Good luck and WEAR GOOD SHOES.

SW: 260
    CW: 228
    GW: 200
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 3. I haven't done it everyday as the schedule says, but making my way through the calendar. I also do Les Mills Pump so I normally do insanity on my off days! I look forward to us helping each other out!

Johnny you are right. You do have to wear good shoes. My knees are starting to hurt some so I need to invest in a new pair.
  • essyp
    essyp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I've never done insanity (or any weight loss program) and I've never posted on a forum. I am going to start insanity this monday 4/9 and would love a group of people to start with me too. Who's in?
  • essyp
    essyp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So far how has it been going for you Ranae32?
  • lechristina3
    lechristina3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday as well
  • ranae32
    Options
    Did the fit test today. I pushed as hard as a possibly could and was breathing soooo hard! only 59 days left :)
  • Latasha0
    Latasha0 Posts: 11
    Options
    I also started today. I did a good job at the fit test.. my only fault is i ate a whopper meal today...oops...i promise myself i will do better for the next 59 days...god willing .good luck to everyone,
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I am with you.
    I started yesterday with the fit test and did the first DVD this morning.
    Friggen warm up about killed me....
  • TKHappy
    Options
    I am with you.
    I started yesterday with the fit test and did the first DVD this morning.
    Friggen warm up about killed me....

Hehehe...I'm glad I wasn't the only one! I was thinking "REALLY you call this a WARMUP"...it was a bit intimidating!! On Day 4 now and I see myself getting hooked!! :)
  • JennySmalls3
    Options
    I'm currently in a bidding war on ebay. As soon as I get it I will let you know how I do! Best of luck to everyone!
  • Osulindsay21
    Osulindsay21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm picking up month one from a friend this weekend, so I'll be starting Monday the 16th. NERVOUS! But my birthday is June 15th, exactly 60 days from Monday. Perfect :)
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Well crap...
    I started the wrong one. I started the asylum one.
    I will just try to go into the "normal" one tomorrow. :explode:
  • ranae32
    Options
    Yeah the warm ups are more like " here let me kick your butt before you actually do the workout" lol. I cant wait to do the dvd for today. i went on the beachbody website today and was reading all of the reviews and people were talking about there great results. it gets me so excited and pumped to push play :) the only thing is im probably going to have to do 2 rounds to get the results i want... maybe ill do the 2nd month twice or something?
  • ranae32
    Options
    last nights work out was killer. those basketball drills and level one drills are super hard. i can barely walk today lol
  • Osulindsay21
    Osulindsay21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing so far??

I got my DVDs a day late so I started this morning instead of yesterday. I feel better b/c while I thought the fit test was difficult, it didn't kill me as bad as I had built it up in my head that it would. Of course I had to stop quite a few times, but I'm still walking. Woohoo!!