Hey Everyone! Looking for MFP Friends!

Options
Hello! I have been using MFP for about a year now and am looking to lose about 20 lbs. I currently have only two friends on my buddy list and would love a bigger network! Feel free to add me and comment! Anyone else looking to lose the same as me!?

Renee :]

Replies

• steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Hi!!!
    I have about 35 more to go, but I have plenty of support and motivation to give anyone! Lots of luck and sending you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • ladyjoy123
    Options
    20748945.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Hi, I will add you.
    good luck!!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for a few years now, recently I have started making friends and I tell you.... What a help! The support is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to add me if you would like :smile:
  • acmilan11
    acmilan11 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee, I too need to lose 20lbs! I had to re-hire my personal trainer since I injured myself with running. What do you do for exercise?
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm newish to MFP too and would love new friends! I will send you a friend request!
  • sandeeface518
    sandeeface518 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    adding now. The support is amazing
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am still a newbie here but so glad I found it! Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me too!!! I must say i am sorry ahead of time. I can be s smartass, a flirt, a tease and try to be funny .

I don;t take things to serious Love to have fun and enjoy life

but I am committed to living a healthier and fitter lifestyle. no Diets. no fads!
  • JoHola
    JoHola Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I've added you, I had 18lbs to lose - im now 7lbs from my goal!! Happy to be pals :smile:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have about 40lbs to go but also looking for new friends.

If anyone wants to add me, send me a request.
  • Jendusi
    Jendusi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am relatively new to MFP. I signed up about a month ago and got discouraged and stopped using it but I have come to a point where I have to do something. I want to lose around 40 pounds. I figure if I have support it will help so please feel free to add me and comment.
  • vnmw121212
    vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a year or so? Off and on. Sometimes I'm here all the time then life happens and I fall off for a a few weeks but I've always come back..lol I have a goal of about 100lbs to lose and I'm sure my weight is affecting the things I really want most in life right now. So more friends are always appreciated.. heads up tho..I can be a bit silly and I swear when I am mad!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Renee, I'll bump this for you :)
  • ouguesmancha
    Options
    Hello

I need to lose 10pouds I will be your buddie so we motivate each other
  • SkinnyIsobelle
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone, really need support :) xx
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i just recently started adding friends on here and its made a world of difference. i LOVE the support and being able to give support back - anyone, please feel free to add me. love making new MFP friends :):)