I'm back!

Options
Hello everyone,

I was very excited when I signed up and starting making friends a couple of months ago.
I was doing great, was doing boot camp classes in the evening, walking during my breaks and lunch
at work, and also walking on the treadmill on the evenings I didn't do boot camp. I was keeping my calories
below 1200 daily. I was feeling good, feeling strong, my clothes were even fitting a bit more comfortable.
So after two weeks I was expecting at least a ten pound loss. I get on the scale and I only lost 5 pounds. *sighs*
I was so disappointed. I stopped exercising and started eating a bit more.
But, then I realized. Even if I only lose 5 pounds every two weeks, that is 10 pounds per month. After 5 months,
I will lose 50 pounds. So, with that. I'm back!
Please feel free to add me. The more, the merrier. Need all the support I can get. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ouguesmancha
    Options
    Hi,

II was so disappointed too for not seeing the results I want. I do bootcamp 3 times per week but my problem is during the weekend I eat stuff I dont suppose to eat:(. I want to lose 10 pound by July.
  • mrswardy88
    mrswardy88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you realized that something is better than nothing. Keep up the good work. If you start to slump, look for something new but challenging,
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    as the great master said - you do or you do not, there is no try.
    You can do this!