Looking for friends :)

Options
Hey everyone!

Im new here and I was looking for some friends to support me during my weight loss journey! Im 22 years old and I want to lose around 65/70 lbs (already lost 6 and my weekly weigh in is tomorrow!)

Hope to hear from someone

Replies

• millercn3
    millercn3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too , u can add me if you like I'm 30 and want to lose 75lbs so i got a journey ahead of me and need the support and well.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here for a while but I have no friends. I want to lose about 40 pounds and I could use the support as well. You can add me as a friend. we can all support each other.
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im new here and want to lose the same amount! Feel free to add me :)
  • mommy4joey
    Options
    hey hearts! good goal! Add me if you want! Im a supporter as long as its mutual!
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    add away
  • sheeni813
    Options
    Hey! Im brand spanking new to the group! So i really dont know how it works. Im 28 and i want to lose 10 pounds. Ive been working out and eating right. Just trying to get that extra push to get to my goal weight :)
  • lindaamarie
    lindaamarie Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi I'm new too and I'd like to lose 50/60 pounds
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    U may add me. I am new at this and need support and will do the same for u.
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    i hve been on a few weeks but you can add me as well
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I always talk to my friends on my wall. Add me if you need another friend
  • ouguesmancha
    Options
    :smile:
  • terracotta209
    terracotta209 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou: everyone great group of people and lots of good info on here, add away :wink:
  • eawooten
    eawooten Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP!

The people are so helpful here so I'm sure you will make friends very quickly.

I believe you will do wonderfully on you weigh in tomorrow!
  • lelulove
    lelulove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have about 4 friends that never come on here and I am 28 and looking to lose 75-100lbs. Support is always great and I've lost 18 with very little, just imagine what I can do with lots of it!! Anybody is welcome to add me :)
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new too and could use all the help i can get. I am 42 and I am looking to lose 30 pounds.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • C_June
    C_June Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm 22 years old, just had my first baby and need to lose 15 pounds! If I happen to lose more, I'm all for it. :) Add me!!!
  • vbecker80
    vbecker80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm fairly new here as well. I'm a 31 year old mom of 2...needing to lose 75-80 lbs. Please feel free to add me!
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have ben on since Jan and lost 33 pounds..have 67 to go..anyone can feel free to add me! :tongue:

I am 40..but like to think I'm pretty cool..hahaha
  • joec1985
    joec1985 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey I'm 26 and just joined this morning. I'm also looking for some friends on here so please add me.