OMG BABY YOGA?? This is sad. Sound off on this please!!

Options
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch?v=T7ihdsjIqhI

Am I the only one who could never EVER do this to my babies? Is there anyone out there who thinks this is good for babies and why? I'd really just like to hear the other side of this, cause frankly, I just don't get it.

Replies

• sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    pretty sure it's child abuse, even in Russia
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options

What you have against Russia, comrade?
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    Albert Einstein
  • jessiewise827
    Options
    I followed your link and watched the video, that is child abuse! Why would you do that to your baby? If it's crying, it's obvious that it doesn't like it. I'm not a mother, but I am pretty sure if you spend a child around that much it's going to be sick. I don't see this as yoga or helpful.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

What you have against Russia, comrade?

nothing, I just hear Russian babies are tougher than the average baby, what with all the bear wrestling :P
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    OMG is right!!! Gawd... Suprised that babies arms are still attached.... If that lady wanted to play volleyball, think it would have been nicer, just to get a real volleyball to play with... Not her kid... Thats some scarey you know what. I would never do that with my oldest Pom-Child... Although my Pom-Child does get her gentle back massages. She likes those. :smile: That baby was almost rubber-like...
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I followed your link and watched the video, that is child abuse! Why would you do that to your baby? If it's crying, it's obvious that it doesn't like it. I'm not a mother, but I am pretty sure if you spend a child around that much it's going to be sick. I don't see this as yoga or helpful.

Exactly what I said on another post on Facebook about this. If it's crying, it's upset and it's probably crying because it hurts. It's just breaks my heart. The whole time I was watching I was on pins and needles that an arm would be dis-located, something would be severly hurt or the baby would be dropped, shoot even shaken baby syndrom. Who knows, I am relieved everyone feels the same as I do.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    OMG, I couldn't even watch that whole video. My 7-year old daughter caught a glimpse of it and she screamed, "OMG, is that real? That's so mean". I mean, even my 7-year old knows there's something seriously wrong with this.

I feel so bad for that baby.
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That made me sick. I couldn't watch it all either.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I don't even have kids and I would never do that.

The first scene and the last scene(on the beach) looks like she has a doll that she's flinging around.. but the rest of it sounds like real children.. and that is just scary.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    that was hard to watch. i would never do that with my baby.
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    that was hard to watch. i would never do that with my baby.

I agree. I couldn't even get through half of it.
  • jessiewise827
    Options
    I don't see how anyone could not feel the same way. At first I thought maybe it was a doll, that no human being was sick enough to do that. But then I heard the baby cry, and my heart broke. I couldn't even finish watching it.
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    So disheartening.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    This makes me feel ill. No way does that look beneficial.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaand this is why I believe people should have to apply to reproduce.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Um wow... those people are seriously so ****ing stupid it's unreal... how can anyone think that's beneficial? What is the point in flinging your baby around like a rag doll?
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    OMG Just stupid!!!! I can't even watch this!!! :mad:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    OMG I had to turn that off. That is just infuriating. What is wrong with that lady to think that is even remotely comfortable for that child. That is horrible. See, things like that are why I think some people should be sterilized. Use your freaking brain.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Awful :sad: