Looking for friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, lot of great support on here!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me...
    6185445 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm 20 and need to lose 25 pounds :)
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too. I just added it yesterday after my mom told me about this site. It's always great to have some people to support you so you don't feel like you are doing it alone! :) Feel free to add me!
  • tinyrucat
    Options
    I am new as well. I am 32 and have been trying to lose 20-30lbs for awhile now and just can't seem to stick to anything I try.
  • getnfitmama87
    Options
    I'm new here as well, feel free to add me! Im needing to lose 60lbs, would be great to have as many supporters as possible...working together is so much better than doing it alone!
  • savlynn27
    savlynn27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am new here also so I am glad to see others joining this website :) I have been loosing weight for awhile now. My original weight was 150 pounds at 5'3..now I am 110! I am aiming for about 95-90 pounds. So you can add me if you want :)
  • sb0795
    sb0795 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here for a while but I am trying to get started again. My goal is to loose around 75 lbs and get healthy. Looking for any encouragement or ideas to keep motivated. Add me if you want.
  • Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a newbie too. I'm a 29 y/o mother of a beautiful 5 y/o lil girl. I need to get healthy not only for myself, but for my baby girl. I'm 5'4 @ 245 and I need all the motivation and support I can get. Feel free to add me. I'm in it to lose 60+ lbs. 2012 is gonna be the year. I can feel it. Who's in?
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    Nice To Meet Everyone I start Using this 3 Days Ago.
    I am 22 years old current weight 236 looking to lose
    36 pounds first.My biggest Goal is to weight 135.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me, will help if I can.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I"m wanting to a lost weight as well. You can add me.
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me . . . just joined last week, want to lose about 50 lbs.