Losing...again!

Options
Hello all,

I am Ashley, I just recently started losing the weight again. In 2010, I had lost 60lbs, then in 2011 I had a lot of personal issues come up..pregnancy, miscarriage, depression, problem with birth control (gained 30lbs in a month!), and then had to have a hysterectomy at the age of 24! I gained everything I had worked so hard to lose,right back. Now that I am all better and past all the crazy problems I am working towards my goal again. I just started on 04/07 and as of today am already down 5lbs. discipline and dedication! I look forward to supporting anyone who needs it and hopefully having some support as well. Goodluck to everyone. :)

Replies

• CArnold94
    CArnold94 Posts: 35
    Options
    Well done for taking the first step :-) Let the past be the past and look forward to the future slimmer you :wink:
  • RAZORBACK82
    RAZORBACK82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm Chris I need to drop about 29 El Bee's lol........ I'm great at motivating other but sucks at time when it's time to motivate myself... I look forward to helping everyone and getting the same in return

Add me and lets shake some weight
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Good luck to you on your journey. I can relate to a lot of your issues that you went through. I had to have a hysterectomy at a very young age and deal with the crap that led to that point. Also gained back a lot of weight that I had lost. This is a great support group! Feel free to add me if you'd like.

Best of luck!
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    Good for you! Keep your head and move forward! You have the right idea and attitude. It is not worth it unless you work for it!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    You can do this, You've done it before!!! Eat right, exercise and enjoy life :) add me if you would like some support :smile:
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Way to turn things around for yourself. It sounds like a very stressful and sad year. Add me if you like! Good at support!
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've had a hell of a lot of girlparts problems over the years myself. You have my empathy.
    Good luck with your goals! I'm attempting to lose 50 this time around as well.