jillian michaels banish fat boost metabolism

Options
So I bought this lovely dvd today and let me tell you, i couldn't even finish it! Its so hard! I've completed the 30 day shred and that doesn't even compare to this. All in all I really want to keep at it. So I was wondering if there was anyone out there who wants to do a bfbm challenge with me?

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I have ordered this but trying to finish 30 DS first. I figured it was hard, keep me updated.
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    I have it, was going to start it today. I haven't done it in a while but it is tough.
  • krixendo
    krixendo Posts: 8
    Options
    I could only make it through the first 20 minuets, but im gonna try it agian tomorrow!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    I started this on april 2nd, I alternate everyday between this and no more trouble zones. I measured myself yesterday (16th) and have so far lost 4 inches :). O ps. I take sundays off and eat back my calories
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    im starting it on monday! i need to finish 6 week 6 pack this week, so glad im almost done cuz im not really enjoying level 2. still seeing results though!
  • joannehaydon
    Options
    I tried this for the first time yesterday and found it really hard too. I had to skip the abs section, my plank effort was pathetic!! I've almost completed the shred before and I can do No More Trouble Zones all the way through (just) but this was harder somehow.

I've re-started the shred today and want to alternate between NMTZ and BFBM so i'm up for a challenge.
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Im in how long we going to do this for 30 days? I also have no more trouble zones im switching each day....keep me updated :smile:
  • slr622
    slr622 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm going to try this workout today! I've done Shred a couple times and I've been doing Ripped in 30 off and on for a few months (mostly off :( ) but I haven't tried BFBM yet.

I do know two things; one that I want to lose 10 pounds (or at least look like I've lost 10 pounds) by June first, and two that I do much better with my exercise and nutrition goals when I join a group. So lets get it going!
  • slr622
    slr622 Posts: 31
    Options
    Whew! Tried the workout today and boy is it a workout! I skipped the last two sets, just didn't have it in me today. Now I feel challenged to get all the way through it tomorrow!

Those of you doing No More Trouble Zones as well, how does it compare intensity wise to BFBM? Is it also cardio focused?
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I say its a little of both but i love it well love all her workouts she gets straight to the point
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hey ladies i just did the whole dvd!!! i didnt have to stop i pushed the whole way through!!