First Week Of Insanity complete!

Options
:smile:

I have just finished my first week of insanity and am already seeing results. I have completely changed my diet as well as my exercise methods. It is a very hard program and I just hope to make it all the way through! 1 week down!

Replies

• craigmdean1974
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it going!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Great for you keep it up:smile:
  • photogmama
    photogmama Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    how long is the program?
  • Trampus94
    Options
    You will, just keep at it. I'm the same, just finished the first week but already seeing some result.
  • Amber6652
    Options
    it is a 60 day program!
  • Amber6652
    Options
    yes , i am not trying to really lose alot of weight just toning up in different areas. I just hope to stay motivated and stick with it. I am seeing results already and look forward to seeing more soon
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! :)
  • km_jenn
    km_jenn Posts: 107
    Options
    Awesome!! What is the diet like?
  • CArnold94
    CArnold94 Posts: 35
    Options
    Well Done! Keep it up. I cant wait till i start seeing some results.
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Amber! One down, seven to go. You can totally do this!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Isn't it addicting?! I absolutely LOVE that program! I'm currently on my 2nd round of it! Received my t-shirt in the mail yesterday as well! =)
  • Amber6652
    Options
    Way to go on your t shirt! I cant wait to receive mine one day! as for the diet.... its protein protein protein! Not many carbs but enough to subdue!
  • Jessicasue82
    Options
    Great Job!!! I am on Day 10 and co-worker commented today that she noticed a difference in my hips and thighs. I hope it just isnt wishful thinking. I take maesurements again on Sunday (Day15) so we will see . Keep pushing play. What has your diet been like.
  • chomes3884
    Options
    I am on day 2 of Insanity and I am feeling it!!
  • Amber6652
    Options
    I have eaten protein oatmeal, peanut butter wheat toast, egg whites and turkey bacon, and cereal for breakfast as well as a protein shake.

my lunch has been a chicken breast or tuna everyday with asparagus or green beans

my dinner has been either tuna, chicken, turkey bacon BLT

i have had snacks with pineapple, strawberries and yogurt