Who's with me man? Who's coming with me??

Options
I'm going to reintroduce myself...

My name is India. I am a stay at home mom, trying to get her sexy back. I have a one year old daughter and a four year old son. I have been doing the 30 day shred but not watching what I ate. Easter was brutal, I wrecked havoc on some soulfood and right now I'm pregnant with a food baby. DONT JUDGE... everyone gets week kneed around good food and chocolates.

Anywho I'm looking forward to meeting more people. I've introduce myself once and got ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSES! That sucked. I'm down with motivating, and supporting others throughout thier journey, and I would love some help during mine.

Oh also, is anyone up to redoing the 30day shred? I'm willing to start at the beginning if you are? :)

Replies

• Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey India! I'm Donna - Easter was brutal!! Darn chocolates and jelly beans.

Not sure I'm doing the 30DS - but am up for some motivation!
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey, Also pigged out over Easter... Just couldnt resist the chocolate eggs, but now kids are at their dads for a week and I am determined to get back on track, loose the stupid pounds I have gained and start exercising again. I dont know why I let myself get sucked into the whole eating badly because |I feel so much better and happier about life when I am being healthy.

Anyway, Am starting the 30ds today and am happy if you wanted to add me so we can try and support each other.
  • mrswardy88
    mrswardy88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Alrighty. I'm going to start Monday five days at a time, at first I was doing it straight out. I will be happy to add you too. Thanks for the responses guys. :)
  • April_Mck
    Options
    HEEEEY Momma .. I know all about trying to get my sexy back. I think we all failed for Easter so who is to judge. You are welcome to add me. I am on a mission trying to lose about 20lbs before July and 40 through the end of the year. Gotta alot of new disciplines that are kickin my tail but it will be worth itl. Look forward to going through this journey with ya!! Chow for now but NOT 4 EVER!! SO I AM WITH YA MAN!!! I AM WITH YA!!!!!
  • UncensoredAgain
    Options
    LOL I introduced myself earlier and got only one response :(

Maybe it just wasn't a good time? lol I'm sending you a request!
  • mslaurenlove
    mslaurenlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hey! I just introduced myself so no clue if I'll get any responses lol. But I'm down for some motivation! And can I ask...what's the 30DS?
  • mygrlz02
    mygrlz02 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm very new to this site. Joined a long time ago but never really stuck to it. :grumble:

My name is Martha and I'm in Queens, N.Y. Trying to get my sexy back also especially since I'll be turning 40 this year. I would like to lose about 26lbs. but mostly need to feel healthy and energized again. Definitely would appreciate some help with motivation and wil try to do the same.

I would also like to know what the 30 day shred is.

Look forward to hearing back.
  • mrswardy88
    mrswardy88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is a work out from Jillian Micheals.. the crazy work out lady. She scares the bejesus out of me, honestly. But in the end I feel stronger every day I work out. :) I'm adding you all. Look out for my random responses as you update your success... or failures. lol