Definitely need motivation

Options
knk1553
knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
So I'm 23 and in grad school, I would definitely say by no means am I "overweight" or anything like that, but I would definitely like to shed a few pounds and get back in shape, for myself. I have a lot of family history of weight problems and weight associated diseases/disorders on both sides of my family, so I've decided the earlier I start the better. Most of my friends here are either married, or in serious relationships and are perfectly happy with their size and don't seem to really care to work out. Most of them have been blessed with amazing metabolisms as well. I'm mainly doing this for myself and wanting to be back at the same fitness level I was when I was a swimmer in high school, mainly because I feel more confident and happier in general. I'm definitely looking for some motivation, as well as some ideas on meals, as thats my hardest thing. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• spoulsen82
    spoulsen82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! i got your add! count me in. i will be happy to lend motivation as best i can!
    i am married, as it seems most of your friends are, but i'm not complacent about my weight just yet... my wife and i are both on here and trying to shed some pounds.
    see you around!