Hey! Newbie here :)

Options
Hey,

So finally decided to get into shape :P.. still trying to figure out how to use this site lol.

I'm 5ft2', and weight 168lbs... and I'm 19.. I'm hoping to lose about 40lbs (if it all goes well!).

If anyone is similar weight loss goals to me feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! I need someone to keep me on the right path and vice versa :p. Or just anyone can add me if they want lol.

Replies

• lorrdavis
    Options
    Hiya im also a newbie and unsure what I'm doing here......aged 41,150lbs and 5 foot 2.........needing to lose wight before my holiday in june.Happy to help u along.......lorraine
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log on everyday.

All friend requests accepted!!
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40lbs too. Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Good Luck on you Journey... Feel free to add me. I'm on here alot.
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2" as well. Started at the end of January at 162 and I'm now at 148. Hope to lose another 20-25lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am 5" 4 and need to lose 90 pounds
  • VanillaTwilight001
    VanillaTwilight001 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hiya im also a newbie and unsure what I'm doing here......aged 41,150lbs and 5 foot 2.........needing to lose wight before my holiday in june.Happy to help u along.......lorraine

Haha, still trying to figure out how on earth to use this! How much are you planning on losing before your holiday ?
  • meghaniscute
    Options
    4'10 here at the exact same weight. Trying to lose around 50! Good luck. <3 (: Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • texasyarngirl
    Options
    I'm also new. 35 w/ ~55# to lose. I've had a membership to MFP, but not used it in earnest until the past day. I'm adding all y'all as buddies! This seems like a really supportive and collaborative site.
  • VanillaTwilight001
    VanillaTwilight001 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm also new. 35 w/ ~55# to lose. I've had a membership to MFP, but not used it in earnest until the past day. I'm adding all y'all as buddies! This seems like a really supportive and collaborative site.

Yes it does indeed!!!! Hopefully we shall all shift some of the weight :)