It's Lauren Love!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm somewhat new here. So far I'm loving the site, and I especially like how it's helped with tracking what I eat. I'm really looking for some weight loss buddies now (like everyone else!) and would love to become friends with some of you!

About me, I'm 26 and from NY. I started at 217 lbs, currently 199 (yay finally under 200) and my ultimate goal is 120, although I'd be happy with 150. I started at a size 18 and now most size 14's fit (tightly, but they fit) so I'm seeing some progress! Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• pachamb
    pachamb Posts: 52
    Options
    Great Job!! I have been using mfp for 4 months. I started at 240 and am down to 206. I would like to get to 150. I started at a size 18 as well but I'm only down to 16. You can add me if you would like.
  • lorrdavis
    Options
    Hi.i joined a few months ago but only really getting serious now,8 week countdown to my hols....let's do it together!!!
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I spent a good part of my life upstate NY,

Feel free to send me a friend request, I'm online everyday.

All requests accepted!!!
  • leshiaboo
    Options
    Heyy please add me I'm Leshia I just started not too long ago I need to keep with it anyways a little about me I'm from California I'm 18 I weight 207 I wasn't this size until a incident in my life happened where I was at church and a boy I liked called me fat and ugly so I started eating to hide feelings and I just want to get to 120 because my height is 5'1 and I think that's a good size I'll accept all requests who is willing to help me and keep me motivated on my journey and I'll help you also btw my bday is July 21st and I'm going to the beach for the first time in my life my mom never took me. :) thanxxxxx!!