Need some friends for motivation!

Options
Hi! I'm a 19 year old university student from England and am another newbie to this site!

I've always struggled with maintaining my motivation with things like eating healthy and exercising - I go through so many periods of working really hard at it and then all of a sudden I'll just... stop. And I don't even know why!

It's also really hard to balance my degree and money with everything, and it usually leads to me just giving up and getting the whole "I'll do it tomorrow" feeling, which is something I want to banish from my life entirely!

I'm really looking for some friends to swap some exercise/health tips with - I've always found that trying to motivate other people can really help motivate yourself, and that's what I'm hoping for :)

So please go ahead and add me as a friend if you want to, I'd love to finally have a bit of motivation for myself on this site!

Replies

• SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome and please add me. I go through the same struggles. I'm usually good about exercise, but horrible about eating. Hopefully we can help each other out. No joke, for the last year I've been saying to myself (daily) "Ill do it tomorrow." I finally started "doing in" about a week ago.
  • looby_loo91
    Options
    Hey you can add me if you like! I'm a uni student too and prone to doing the on again/off again thing with healthy eating and exercise! Got quite a bit of weight to shift though and booking a summer holiday for the beginning of September soon so got myself some good motivation :) xx
  • lorrdavis
    Options
    Hi.I'm in scotland....full time worker,mummy and girlfriend with not a lot of time for me and exercise,need some support so come on here for some different kind of motivation......good luck