Pretty darn proud of myself

Options
Today marks 100 days I've been on MFP. I've lost 41lbs and went down about 2 sizes. I still have a ways to go...but I never thought I'd make it this far and I'm amazed at how dedicated I am. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• signgrrrl
    signgrrrl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WTG Keep up the awsome work!!!
  • sairanasir
    sairanasir Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good job! proud of you:smile:
  • bettie23
    bettie23 Posts: 5
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • inzkeeper
    inzkeeper Posts: 23
    Options
    Great job! 41 lb and 2 sizes! YEAH! Fitting into clothes already in my closet has been the GREATEST feeling! I also thought I'd never enjoy shopping again as I was so disgusted with the way I looked. Now I'm shopping at the 2nd hand stores as I doubt I'll be in this size too long! Way to go. Keep going, you're so worth it!
  • Bassafrass80
    Bassafrass80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job! 41 lb and 2 sizes! YEAH! Fitting into clothes already in my closet has been the GREATEST feeling! I also thought I'd never enjoy shopping again as I was so disgusted with the way I looked. Now I'm shopping at the 2nd hand stores as I doubt I'll be in this size too long! Way to go. Keep going, you're so worth it!

I loved going into my closet and having a whole new wardrobe for free!! (Old clothes that didn't fit now do!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!