Weight loss success (walking)

Options
Hi! i'm looking for women who have lost weight with a reduced-calorie diet and walking as their main form of exercise. We're looking for someone who walked about 10 miles per week or 30-40 minutes daily and who lost more than 30 pounds. If you're interested in being considered for this story in a national magazine (you'd be interviewed and possibly photographed) , please contact me either through this message board or at bweissman@bauerpublishing.com. I look forward to hearing some really great success stories! Thank you so much!

Replies

• lexytay
    lexytay Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    There are so many people losing weight with this method. I've been at it a month and am down 14 pounds! Just watching calories and walking :) Good luck with the article, I know you'll have lots of success stories to choose from!
  • alesiakristi
    Options
    I walk every day at work 35 - 45 mins depending on my lunch break and reduced my calorie intake. I have lost 14 lbs since March. I am very happy with my results so far, especially after having two babies, one less than a year ago. My mom has lost probably 100 lbs walking 4 miles every morning in the past 2 years.
  • bethwweditor
    Options
    Hi alesiakristi! Great job on your success! I also just had a baby in October so I know how hard it can be to lose the weight--I'm still working on it!

Since we're looking for a big weight loss for this story, do you think your mom might be interested? If so, can you ask her to email me at bweissman@bauerpublishing.com. I'd love to hear more about her weight loss and her walks. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!