Moms needed

Options

Replies

• jsugihara86
    jsugihara86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I have a 7 year old and a almost 4 year old. Both boys :)
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I have 4 beautiful children age 10, 8, 6, and 4. I'm a busy girl and love every minute of it! :happy:
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Stay at home mom of a 3 year old little boy!
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4= 3 girls (10 yrs, 7 yrs and 3 yrs old) and 1 boy (6yrs old). Never a dull moment that's for sure!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! Full time working mom of an almost 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter.
  • MOMMY OF 3 HERE.. 2 GIRLS 9 AND 10 AND AN ALMOST 4 YEAR OLD BOY ..:laugh: YOU CAN ADD ME
  • DIZZLED1969
    DIZZLED1969 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Just got on MFP, and yes...I need all the motivation i can get!! :)
  • Mayrag0205
    Mayrag0205 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can also add me. I have a 7y/o, 4.5 y/o, and an 11mos. old (all girls). I also work full-time. I give all the stay at home moms credit because that is truly a job in itself!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Mom here, too. 19 and 14 (and 40 if my husband counts).
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Mom here! I stay home with my sweet 22 month old little boy! Feel free to add me!
  • tgdenise20
    Options
    Mom here as well.
  • gr8dayao
    gr8dayao Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like . I have a 23-year-old son, 21 year-old daughter and a 13 year-old daughter. What it takes to keep up with the children changes over the years, but there is never a dull moment as they grow up.
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm a mom you can add. My kids are almost 14, 12, 10, 7, 5, should be almost 4, and 2.
  • meghaniscute
    Options
    Im an 18 year old mother to a 15 month old girl. Working to lose about 50 pounds. All feel free to add me for motivation! :happy:
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am a mom of two boys. They will be 6 and 2 next month.
  • Brepea
    Brepea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this whole thing. I joined a few years ago, and only now have I said "enough is enough" I would love to have friends to motivate me :) I am a mom of a 2 year old girl.
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me I am a mom to a 1year old.
  • Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 3: two boys 11 & 9, a daughter 3 1/2 and a 1 yr old dog! I'm a full time working mom. will take all the support I can get!!
  • MrsDinkley
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have three kids, 2, 4, and 6.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm a single parent working full time to provide for my three children...14 year old girl; 10 year old girl; 6 year old boy. Please feel free to add me.