Have to lose 100+ lbs?

Options
So when I started my "diet" i need to lose 150 lbs.. Now I wanna lost at least 90 more to feel good about myself..is anyone in the same boat..I mean, I know a lot of people who are trying to lose weight, but when they only wanna lost 20 lbs, it's no fun lol. So if anyone is trying to or has had lost a significant amount of weight, feel free to add me we need all the support we can get :)

Replies

• Renee_Leslie
    Options
    So when I started my "diet" i need to lose 150 lbs.. Now I wanna lost at least 90 more to feel good about myself..is anyone in the same boat..I mean, I know a lot of people who are trying to lose weight, but when they only wanna lost 20 lbs, it's no fun lol. So if anyone is trying to or has had lost a significant amount of weight, feel free to add me we need all the support we can get :)

I have to lose around 250 lbs. I've Lost a total of 21 lbs so far since November, and 11 lbs since I started MFP. I sent you an invite, feel free to add me as well. God bless.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Same boat!
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started out to lose 100lbs but as time has gone on i have changed my goals... i have lost 35lbs so far and have another 57 or so to go - i've sent a friend request maybe we can help eachother x

sorry 54lbs to go apparently - as per my ticker!!
  • repubgurl
    repubgurl Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm down 30 with another 150 to go. I'll add you.
  • ImaSongbird
    ImaSongbird Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I do it in stages. The body needs time to adjust and the skin needs time to retract. The slower you lose the weight, the less likelihood you will end up with hanging skin.
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Right there with you, girl! I have to lose over 200 lbs, but I have an amazing attitude! Feel free to add me! :)
  • blueeyess55
    blueeyess55 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I've lost a total of 64lbs since May of 2010.. Would like to lose another 21 to get to my goal. You can add me if you want.. :smile:
  • mmartiandt
    mmartiandt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 50, and still have about 130 to go. You can add me as well if you would like.