Random Turn Ons

Options

Replies

• jazgale
    jazgale Posts: 16
    Options
    I like tall, strong, rough looking men.

HUGE TURN OFF: Men with extremely shaped eyebrows, "jersey shore" style.
    Sorry, but I just don't find that very manly.

PD: sorry if I make grammar mistakes, I'm South American and practicing my english.
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love manly hands! Also guys that are shy in public but aggressive in private! Shaved heads and facial hair mmm!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Also Glasses.

Where were you in high school?! :(
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Intelligence, glasses (MMM yum), gingers AND salt and pepper too, tattoos (OMGGGGGGG), the V on their pelvis, manly legs (muscular and hairy), nice smile, nice shoes (weird I know) and a hairy manly chest

OKAY and nice arms....haha. Pretty much any part of a man can be sexy.

A face that hasn't been shaven in 2 days. I LOVE A SCRUFFY FACE! mmmm...obviously I like my man with hair as I like hairy chests and legs.
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Red hair. I loves me some gingers.

Yeah man! Love my red head hubby and the 2 beautiful red headed spawn of ours! :love:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Eye contact, glasses :blushing: , a smile, intelligence, curves,conversation, silliness, wicked humour, confidence, elegance, style not fashion, the small groove in the lower back....

Femininity...

..oh, and if she can handle a firearm all the better.

:flowerforyou:
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    suits for men/nice tie/nerd glasses
    height....rough hands.....intelligence!

I don't get this rough hands thing. Like rough hands like....needs lotion? That's disgusting!!!! Or rough hands like he's worked all day? Also gross. His scaly hands rubbing down my nice smooth skin?!?!? Don't get it. lol Nice, clean, manicured, lotioned up hands please!
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    When a woman can talk cars, tools, engines, guns, or anything mechanical i get all worked up. If she can use any of the above well...

I. MUST. HAVE. HER.
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    Men that can cook. Nothing sexier than watching a man cook you a (healthy) meal and enjoying it with him.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Black Cowboy Hats =)
    And I LOVE Rough Hands.. nothing says I'm a hard working man like Rough Hands =)
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    White cotton panties
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i love the half awake smile, you know the one that is just a little crooked and pleased all at the same time.
  • ConcordPhil
    ConcordPhil Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I like a woman's scent... no perfume and no anti-perspirant. Just a clean natural aroma.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Spanish speaking men speaking English, you know the accent :) "My name ees Camilo, and I from Columbia" *sigh* Random, but gets me all hot and bothered.
    so your bf is Colombian?
    :laugh:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Many things catch my eye...

guys in the military
    having a sense of humor, can take bs from me and isn't afraid to dish it back
    an easy smile
    the right cologne
    a guy who isn't afraid to look you straight in the eye when he talks to you. Man....I just melt.
    a guy who is bigger than me, who can hold me and I feel protected and loved awww...:heart:
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    A long cool woman in a black dress....
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    okay was catching up in here, and i realized one i missed, and its a huge turn on, a women covered in car grease...... who isnt afraid to get a little dirt under her nails, and if she is willing to go mudding in a truck with the windows open, or 4 wheeling in it, i'm in love, and trust me, a little mud or grease wont stop me 8-P
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I like your answers chnkytim42 :D
  • muscular_dude
    Options
    ohhh and women who dont wear makeup. so much more sexy

Agreed
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I was never into the "V" thing in a guy before but after going through all the pics posted in the "Show us your V" thread, this is my new random turn on.