Body By Vi User

Options
I just wanna say that since i have started the Body By Vi 90 challenge i have never felt better!!!! It is honestly fool proof and i cant believe how easy it is to stay on and TASTES fantastic!!!! This information is just to valuable to not share with you all.. Im not advertising simply trying to pass the word.. Im the biggest skeptic you'll every meet but its honeslty incredible!

Replies

• chantihayes
    Options
    Really? Your first post on this site is an advertisement?
  • sassychick2770
    sassychick2770 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    not advertising at all i never said DO THIS or do that, you gotta buy this... Im sharing information that was given to me by a close friend... Its amazing stuff and i really think people should check it out for thier own health... Not trying to "advertise" anything..
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Really? Your first post on this site is an advertisement?

^ win
  • sassychick2770
    Options
    sorry didnt mean it for it to come off that way... just thought id share my thoughts
  • campsallmel
    Options
    I find it funny that someone can come on here and say, oh I use the 30 day shred, or the 17 Day Diet, but she gets hammered for saying what she's doing and is working for her. Thats garbage... Just saying! I do use the Body By Vi product and have since March. I lost 26 lbs and 27 inches... it works! But thats not why I am sticking up for her.. I would do the same if someone were trying to promote something else
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I have not personally tried Body by Vi but I know a family who uses it and they love it and they've heard many great stories about weight loss (plus other things) on it. And the mom is a vet, very smart when it comes to everything and she's done her research on this (like the make up on the product and all the chemistry type stuff) and even she believes in this. She is usually skeptical of everything but she honestly thinks it's a good product and drinks the shakes everyday.

Honestly, I can see how it would work but what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for everyone. Yes, people say "I'd rather eat all my nutrients instead of drinking it in a shake" but for some people it's way too hard to eat everything they need (I know I don't by far) so a shake may be good for them.

If everybody else is allowed to post about what has worked them, which diets, which workouts, etc then I don't see what's wrong with this....
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    No problem here, she doesn't have a link to any site, her post doesn't contain anything that says buy from so and so, I also don't see a problem with it, yes only having 3 posts is low, but so what, is she has x number of posts than it would be ok? Sorry maybe a little cranky from finishing an 11hr shift, but her post title says it all, what did you think it would contain?
  • sassychick2770
    Options
    Thank you guys and CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! it surely pays off and i feel amazing... Im pretty sure if they felt this amazing they'd be posting about it too!!!! And as far as 3 posts, this isnt facebook and i dont use itfor "social" networking.. i use it to track my progress and lose weight to maintain a healthy lifestyle so thank you again guys :)
  • sisonna10
    sisonna10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First, you don't look like you need to lose weight. Second you don't mention how much weight you lost and how long it took or even how long you have kept it off. Personally I was not interested in a quick fix, I wanted something that would help me make better choices and not have to do without food. I like to eat dinner with my family, not cook for them and drink a shake while they are eating food. I think those shakes are just a temporary thing because it is not good for your body to have nothing but 2 shakes a day for the rest of your life. I have 2 family members that have/are using those shakes. One lost 20 lbs, went off the 2 a day shake & put back on even more then she originally lost. This weekend she just start back on the shakes again. That is not a healthy diet. The other family member uses it for her breakfast meal but doesn't really make good food choices the rest of the day and it doesn't look like she's lost anything. Me on the other hand, will not even attempt those shakes because I think it's too much protein for your system to handle. Instead, I am using this, My Fitness Pal and have lost 22 lbs already and do not feel deprived of the foods I like. In fact, because of this tool I found that food choices I thought were not good choices turn out to be the better choice sometimes! FYI, I went through the Christmas holiday and didn't gain any weight and I was able to eat all the great food my family members brought to the table and not feel guilty or like I was cheating. Good luck to you all whichever method you choose.
  • DakotaWyatt
    DakotaWyatt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been reading and not posting, there are many people out there like me. I look here for inspiration and support!!! Whether I look like I need to lose weight or whether I am here simply looking for support to maintain a healthy lifestyle shouldn't matter. I love this website for ideas and most importantly support and inspiration.

However, I do notice from time to time there are people who here love to jump on people and I don't think this is the place for judgement or negativity. If Body by Vi worked for you, congrats!!!! You may have motivated one person to try something new and that might be the one thing that changes their mindset or gets the scale moving which is something many of us need to kickstart our goals. I don't see an advertisement here either, just someone adding to my circle of support!!! Congrats to anyone who loses weight, gets healthy in mind and body by reading someone else's success:)
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been reading and not posting, there are many people out there like me. I look here for inspiration and support!!! Whether I look like I need to lose weight or whether I am here simply looking for support to maintain a healthy lifestyle shouldn't matter. I love this website for ideas and most importantly support and inspiration.

However, I do notice from time to time there are people who here love to jump on people and I don't think this is the place for judgement or negativity. If Body by Vi worked for you, congrats!!!! You may have motivated one person to try something new and that might be the one thing that changes their mindset or gets the scale moving which is something many of us need to kickstart our goals. I don't see an advertisement here either, just someone adding to my circle of support!!! Congrats to anyone who loses weight, gets healthy in mind and body by reading someone else's success:)

^ I agree.
  • jgrodzicki
    Options

I agree with this as well. I actually clicked on the thread to read (hopefully) people's experiences with Body By Vi... and instead, it is people jumping the OP for advertising. Kinda silly...

ANYway... I do know people who have tried Body By Vi - and most of them have seen quite a bit of success... so I am intrigued, but still not sure it is the right fit for me. But I am open minded as well - so if anyone has any kind of reviews on it, that would be wonderful to read... both good and bad. :)