Moms needed

Options

Replies

• cbascomb83
    cbascomb83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 29, work full time and have a 3 year old daughter and a 7 month old daughter.
  • victoriaannewilliams
    victoriaannewilliams Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have a 19 month old, work full time, and school part time :) Love to keep each other motivated :)
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mom of three boys here! I have a 17, 9 and 4 year old! And I work part time outside of the home! What a ride!!! :smile:
  • nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! SAHM of a 2 year old and a 1 year old and addicted to this site!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me. I am a momma to 2 boys ages 3 and 7 months! :smile:
  • feefee34
    feefee34 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new to this so add me, I'm a single working mother of two boys aged 6 and 3. Live in UK
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    I'm a mommy to two munchkins, Des who is almost 7 and Vic will 5 this coming Monday. Always looking for more encouraging friends!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 5 kiddos ages 17,15,12,10 and 6!
  • k_braddock
    k_braddock Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    We're already friends :) but anyone else is free to add me! I'm a mother of 4. Two girls and two boys and a grandmother to a gorgeous grandson.
  • Maggiellamas66
    Options
    New in MFP! Mom of two boys a 3yr old and a 2yr old.
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've got a 15 month old daughter. Definitely in need of shifting this mummy tummy, so we can help each other. :)
  • colleenmette
    Options
    lots of post ask for ages! is that even a reason to support someone? seems to me a person losing weight is a person losing weight, however I do feel that someone wit lots of weight to lose is in a different boat than someone with a little weight to lose. I know age is a factor, but some of us have been through more in twenty short years than someone in there fifties!!! I am a 30 year old mother of two, a 2 year old and a 4 year old! been married for six years, a full time teacher, work part time at subway to help ends meet, and have a business on the side doing art for people. I survived cancer a fwe years ago, and was told I couldnt have kids, and only a few months after was pregnant! I just want to be able to keep up with them now and be her for them later!!:) Its my turn, I love the control I have lately just need some help keeping the control! whos in???
  • trababes1971
    trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have been an avid MFP logger for about 3 months now. I would love to add some moms to my friends.

You can add me hun im Tracie and have two children ones left home and is 21 and my boy who lives with me is coming up 16. :) xx
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 3 and 5 year old sons and am a stay-at-home-mom. I'm fairly new to MFP and so far love it!
  • Tamwalk14
    Options
    add meh i have twin babies :) x
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3: 7,5, & 3 :) Add me if you like!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Mum of a 2yo here, feel free to add me any of you :)
  • celinda76
    Options
    I am new to MFP and a 36 year old married mother of two. I am looking forward to making new friends to help motivate me get this weight off!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 (8 year old daughter and 4 year old son). Would also love other mom friends!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    im a sahm as well! anyone feel free to add me ;)