Insanity support please

Options
I started month 2 yesterday. I barely was able to finish the workout. Today I couldn't bring myself to do it again.
I am really thinking of stopping even though I got this far. Maybe I should do Chalean X and start Insanity over after that?
I am just feeling like I have to push myself so hard.

Just do it?
Or move on and come back when I am stronger?

Replies

• ranae32
    ranae32 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    JUST DO IT! DONT QUIT YOU ARE MORE THAN HALF DONE!!! JUST DO AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND MAYBE REPEAT MONTH 2 WHEN YOU ARE A LITTLE STRONGER. YOUR RESULTS WILL BE SO AMAZING YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    That's what I needed to hear!
    I messed up today, but tomorrow is a new day. I CAN do it.
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I agree, yes you can do it!!! Push through you will be so much happier with yourself!
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Keep pushing through. It is a great workout that produces awesome results. I'm mixing that and P90X2 right now...as much as I hate Insanity, I love it just the same.
  • melissakarren
    Options
    I to am struggling with these workouts but like he says on the videos. Don't give up and take break if you need to. :)
  • Woolooloo
    Woolooloo Posts: 82
    Options
    Don't give up! Tomorrow read the headline on your profile and crush it :)
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Do it!!! You can get through it... I know how tough it is, but once you're done, the feeling is well worth it!!! You have 3 weeks and 5 days left... that is nothing!!! You got this!!!
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    When you think you've hit the wall, back up a few feet and hit it harder and blast through it! You'll do it for sure, and feel freakin' awesome when you realize that you did it! Great that you posted, that's what we are all here for... SUPPORT and MOTIVATION!
  • gafrausto
    gafrausto Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    As long as you're not in pain that would require rest or an office visit with your doc just keep going. When I did Insanity, the hardest time I had was the first few days of month 2. Good luck and enjoy your workout tomorrow.
  • shaycat
    Options
    Thank you all.
    I am going to keep pushing! I have come to far to quit now. I am also really looking forward to some awesome results.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    if it were easy it would be called easy. it's not called insanity because it's easy.

yes it's hard, but you've gotten through a month of it already. you will not quit now, it's mind over matter.

YOU WILL DO IT GIRL, AND YOU WILL ROCK IT!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Pain is only temporary....the input is worth the output!!
  • shaycat
    Options
    I will rock it!

I am pumped now. :happy:

I am going to re-read this post tomorrow and kill the workout!
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Month 2 is when the awesome results kick in. It's hard and I'll admit the pounding with the jumping was tough, but I got better and it was totally worth it. Ive gone back and done the first month after completing month 2 and it's cake now. ALthough I do like how there is very little rest time in the first month videos. It seems like Shawn takes more time to show you the moves in the second month (which is a good thing b/c I needed that extra rest). You can do this!!!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Month 2 is really hard but I say just push yourself. U will notice that the next time u do this workout and the other Month 2 workouts u will be a little better each time at it and it'll be a little more bearable. It's extremely tough...This is where "Insanity" comes from....Month 2, cuz it's def INSANE!! Don't worry about skipping today. Your body prob needed it!! I only do it like 4 days a week and mix it up to give myself a rest. Do what u can and don't beat yourself up if u need to take a day off.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is a great motivator. Listen to him and he will keep u focused :)
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Stay focused! You can do it! If you need to take a break, take one, but you'll feel better in the end! Hang in there girly!
  • jennasuer
    jennasuer Posts: 19
    Options
    bumb
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Its tough but dont give up you can do it. I just started doing it on my cardio days and it kicks my butt. But you can do it!
  • KF1216
    KF1216 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    lol, I was going to post, "eh, switch it up and do somethign else for a while" but after reading all of your posts maybe I'll have to take up insanity too, haha!! I have the videos and do maybe one a week mixed in with 30day shred and running. It's pretty bad *kitten*!